Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pashos needs to go

I think that says it all. He's bloody killing us.

Re: Pashos needs to go

It's not just Pashos. Flynn had the holding penalty on the TD, and tripped McNair up.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Yes, the entire O-line is playing like ass.

Add to that, McNair is all sorts of off target. Offense is ....offensive. Really, we should be up 21-0

the offense is flat out making me cry. McNair's not hitting anything and flynn and pashos are getting blown up every play.

Why don't we run more no huddle? That actually worked.

Flynn has not played too well today, but I won't start on that.
    Pashos is young, I think he could be good for this team in the future. Right now however, I would much rather see Terry get some snaps.

Hope Ogden can go next week. I'd like to see him and Terry on the ends, Adam played pretty well after JO went out.

Brown for Flynn, please :(

Brown, Chester....anyone for Flynn.

Good to see Terry playing well
    Hrafn

:grbac:

Guys, Terry is not a RT. He doesn't get nearly enough of a push at the point of attack to move him over there against the bigger DE he'd face.

He is our LT of the future, and a pretty good one I think. He just isn't the RT type.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

So very true. Pashos going down is prolly worse than Ogden. We have no depth at all at RT.
    Hrafn

If Pashos goes down, we might actually see Ogden at RT. I know he doesn't want to do it, but I hope he would for the good of the team.

Terry is the first of the new type of lineman we've been drafting. He's not a "huge" guy, but he'll get out and block in space. I wouldn't mind seeing him at LT and Jog at RT.

I really need a nick-name for Flynn.

Brown was the uni-oculared turnstile.
    Wright is Radio.
    Travis Taylor is Stone-Hands/butter-fingers/that stupid, no brain cell having, waste of genetic material.

How about SIR? Stuck In Reverse, because he always gets driven backwards?

The Drive-Killer?

Independence Day? Because nothing brings the flags out like he does.

Turf? Because he's always under the QBs feet.

Come on folks, I need some help with this one.
    ProFootballMock

I couldn't help but notice that on the holding penatly called on Flynn on the one yard line, he STILL ended up in his usual position -- flat on his back. :grbac:

Thank you HighWater.

Flynns new name is 'Ho. He lays flat on his back and lets guys do whatever they want.
    ProFootballMock