Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

McFarlane's Ray Lewis 3! Due out in September 2007.

SWEET!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I BLEED RAVEN PURPLE!!!

Re: McFarlane's Ray Lewis 3! Due out in September 2007.

Is there one for Ed Hartwell too?

Actually, not that sweet. I have every Raven and Baltimore Colt MacFarlane has made, and they are awesome, but this is the THIRD RaY! I know he sells, and is the face of the team (even more so to the national audience these are marketed at then here in Baltimore), but there are more deserving Ravens considering Ray has 3 sculpts. Multiple sculpts of few players is dragging down the whole MacFarlane line. I for one would rather a Reed, or Heap. We even got jipped on McNair! Almost any time a player that storied and that connected to one team deflects, MacFarlane makes a sculpt of them in their new uni. Thats why we get a new TO every year!

All that aside, That sculpt rocks. A must own.
    Actual user comment from a yahoo sports article:

On this given sunday you will witnesses why we'll called steeler nation!!!

My first time viewing these .Where can they be purchased or ordered from ???? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7 View Post
    Is there one for Ed Hartwell too?
    Yes, instead of dancing, he has a calculator in his hand counting tackles no one else sees!!!

This is going to my collection!!! That said, I too would like to see a Reed, Heap, McAlister.

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Boh View Post
    Actually, not that sweet. I have every Raven and Baltimore Colt MacFarlane has made, and they are awesome, but this is the THIRD RaY! I know he sells, and is the face of the team (even more so to the national audience these are marketed at then here in Baltimore), but there are more deserving Ravens considering Ray has 3 sculpts. Multiple sculpts of few players is dragging down the whole MacFarlane line. I for one would rather a Reed, or Heap. We even got jipped on McNair! Almost any time a player that storied and that connected to one team deflects, MacFarlane makes a sculpt of them in their new uni. Thats why we get a new TO every year!

Mr. Boh, I thought I had every Raven McFarlane until I saw your Deion Sanders. Where and how did you get that one? Is it a specil edition? Or, is it a hand painted customized figure.

As for the ones I have.
    Both of the Ray Lewis series #5 (Purple and White)
    Ogden
    Both J Lewis (Purple and White)
    The combo R Lewis with Clinton Portis (you have it displayed as Ray alone)
    and the small 3" Ray Lewis (white jersey, I don't think they made that one in purple)

Also, I saw that McFarlane also has announced that McNair (Raven) figure will be released in November for series 16. See Link.

http://www.lipshaw.com/nfl16.php

To whom ever asked about the Hartwell figure. McFarlane only releases a few players from each team. And the players are usually only the All-Pros or HOF players (J Lewis after breaking the single season record). I would expect Ed Reed to come out eventually.
    Last edited by hurting; 04-04-2007 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Added a list of Figures.
    Section 106 from start to finish!

Quote Originally Posted by hurting View Post
    Mr. Boh, I thought I had every Raven McFarlane until I saw your Deion Sanders. Where and how did you get that one? Is it a specil edition? Or, is it a hand painted customized figure.

Deion was an "Exclusive figure" available from McFarlane in 2005 I believe. Although I don't recall seeing one in the alternate all black uni like Boh has....I know they had Deion in an Atlanta Falcons uni and a Ravens one.

http://www.lipshaw.com/exclusive.php

we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.

the black uni deion was an internet only sale that was released about a year after the original deion was released. I got both the purple uni deion (not in the pic) and the black uni deion after they were sold (both sold out within minutes) on ebay for a modest markup. there are some on there now.
    The original ray is the most expensive on ebay.

I got the Brett Favre vs. Brian Urlacher 2-pack. Got rid of Urlacher and replaced it with the white Ray. Looks like Ray's going to level Brett's @$$!
    I BLEED RAVEN PURPLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crowdog89 View Post
    Deion was an "Exclusive figure" available from McFarlane in 2005 I believe. Although I don't recall seeing one in the alternate all black uni like Boh has....I know they had Deion in an Atlanta Falcons uni and a Ravens one.

http://www.lipshaw.com/exclusive.php

Yes Dieon did come out in black. Special edition I have one

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Boh View Post

Jamal Lewis also came out in white

Anyone else pick up the Johnny U? He's not in the pic because he stayed in the package.