Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: 34/52, 341 yds, 3 TD, 1 INT

Wow, this "Guido" character is certainly articulate and classy and miles above us regulars on this board in terms of etiquette and pedigree. Just look how sedate and unflappable he is in all of his responses! And he never, ever, EVER condescends. What a guy, this "Guido." He is too cool for school.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    Wow, this "Guido" character is certainly articulate and classy and miles above us regulars on this board in terms of etiquette and pedigree. Just look how sedate and unflappable he is in all of his responses! And he never, ever, EVER condescends. What a guy, this "Guido." He is too cool for school.
    Sedate and unflappable? Yes. Beat cancer and you will change, too. I love the game and I love my Saints. I am proud and I respect the pride of others. I love debate, but abhor "smack." I have made enough mistakes in my life to know that I am not above anyone.

Too cool for school? Never heard that one, but I am confident assuming it means that I appear to be so. Sorry if it rubs you wrong, but I have enjoyed being here and have learned a lot. I hope to keep learning more about your team.

I'm sorry if that puts your panties in a wad.
    Saints Fan Since 1967

Quote Originally Posted by AsylumGuido View Post
    Too cool for school? Never heard that one, but I am confident assuming it means that I appear to be so.

I'm sorry if that puts your panties in a wad.
    1) If I meant that you appeared to be so, the Sarcasm tag wouldn't have appeared.

2) I don't wear panties. Nice try, though. Maybe you should have mentioned the kitchen or bad driving.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh