Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries

Re: texans fan says the truth

Quote Originally Posted by ace2025 View Post
    only 4 out of 32 teams have a better record.did fans really think this team would go 14-2?
    I said 11-13 wins before the season.

We can still get 11 beating Cinci and Cleve.

I wouldn't bet on Saints game.

But we really should be undefeated. The 4 games we lost in 4th qtr and the final minute

after blowing leads. We take off 3 qtrs in Atlanta, spot them 20 pts then score 21 with a min
    left and they go 80 yds in 45 secs.

Yup, we should have won them all.

We should be undefeated? Do you have any idea how ludicrous that is? There's a reason only two teams have every pulled off undefeated regular seasons... it takes having both a HUGE talent discrepancy between the undefeated team and the teams they play AND a pretty insane amount of luck.

It just doesn't happen and to say we "should" do it is pure and utter lunacy or clear evidence of an inability to understand football. I honestly can't tell which one it is with you.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Thumbs down Re: texans fan says the truth

Quote Originally Posted by Losac View Post
    every single fucking week you morons are calling for a different coach to be fired.
    Calling out others as morons is getting be be an old schtick. We get it: you like the coaching staff. Others disagree -- we aren't morons for expressing this viewpoint, and if you're not happy here, se if you can find another message board not overrun with teens.

Many believe that this team has loads of talent, but is poorly coached on both sides of the ball. My opinion: the biggest culprit is Mattison, who has turned a Mercedes into a Chevy with inept coaching schemes. Yeah, the offense also underachieves, but it's the defense blowing big leads.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Blog Entries

T - It's called cyber bullying. It was on the game thread last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Losac View Post
    This. Seriously. Some of you need to read this and just STFU. I'm as frustrated with the second half meltdowns and inconsistency as much as anyone, but we are 9-4 and every single fucking week you morons are calling for a different coach to be fired. Look at 2005 and 2007 to see how fast Ravens fans jump ship on a losing season, but we even have people pissed when we're winning! This is why I can barely come to this board anymore. Go ask a Redskins, Vikings, Cowboys, Titans, Panthers, Bills or yes, Texans fan if they wouldn't want to switch places with us.
    Hey, cut the name-calling you spoiled diva!!:D

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Calling out others as morons is getting be be an old schtick. We get it: you like the coaching staff. Others disagree -- we aren't morons for expressing this viewpoint, and if you're not happy here, se if you can find another message board not overrun with teens.

Many believe that this team has loads of talent, but is poorly coached on both sides of the ball. My opinion: the biggest culprit is Mattison, who has turned a Mercedes into a Chevy with inept coaching schemes. Yeah, the offense also underachieves, but it's the defense blowing big leads.
    as of sunday we had a top 5 defense. Chevy is not top 5.

did mattison take it down from the dominant days or did age? we have yet to replace cmac (shutdown corner) Reed is not 27 anymore our LBs are nothing with the exception of ray (an aged Ray, Suggs is a DE) and our D line is 2 men strong. all things considered a top 5 D for this unit may be over-achieving.

and a lack of investment via free agency and high draft picks (until this year)

8. Re: texans fan says the truth

You guys are lucky. But I gotta agree that Cam looks like the weak link. the second half playcalling was predictable and I don;t see how Boldin and TJ don't get more action.....

I just wish we had some killer instinct...our motto "find a way to lose"