Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Who Wants to Trade Harbaugh and Flacco for Rex and Sanchez?

Wow...they just lost to the Dolphins and Chad Henne....Henne only threw for 50 SOME YARDS!

Between the MNF debacle and this, they've suddenly gone from red-hot darlings to truly average.

Wonder what Rex will bury this week...
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Re: Who Wants to Trade Harbaugh and Flacco for Rex and Sanchez?

Not to mention that Rexy is the kind of low class individual who fosters the environment in his organization that led a member of his staff to intentionally trip an opposing player on the sideline DURING A PLAY!

The Network replayed it repeatedly. Jets are low class, unprofessional, and vastly overrated.

Glad to see the Jets' dumb-ass luck finally run out. They should have at least 2 more losses already.

Blog Entries

Will be interesting to see what Roger Goddell does about the tripping. That was pretty classless, and the replay indicates it was intentional.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

The Jets have gotten lucky this year. They could easily be the Bills. I'll take Harbaugh and Flacco. ALL of our games have been close and we have a decent record.

Expectations are too high for Sanchez. He is decent, but he isn't that good.

I'd like to see the Ravens and Jets in the AFC Championship game. I like our chances against the Jets. Unfortunately, someone would have to take out NE for that to happen and that will be TOUGH!
    Boh

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    The Network replayed it repeatedly. Jets are low class, unprofessional, and vastly overrated.
    Boh

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda
    Glad to see the Jets' dumb-ass luck finally run out. They should have at least 2 more losses already.
    I'm right there with you -- maybe now they won't be so vastly overrated.

I watched some of that game, BTW, and the Jets receivers were awful today, dropping passes right in their hands. It would have been fun to watch the game with Jets fans, to see them pulling their hair out and throwing things in all directions.

Blog Entries

While we're all laughing, I think we need to be careful of the Jets curse...

Last week, they had a huge divisional game. They got blown out big time. Instead of coming out and making a statement, they let a team they should've been able to beat absolutely rough them up and push them around.

Coming off a BRUTAL game against the Steelers, we should be able to come out and make a statement against the Texans. We need to be careful of getting too cocky or comfortable, or I think we'll end up looking like Rex and the Jets do right now.

Quote Originally Posted by BaltimoreBoh View Post
    The Jets have gotten lucky this year. They could easily be the Bills. I'll take Harbaugh and Flacco. ALL of our games have been close and we have a decent record.

Expectations are too high for Sanchez. He is decent, but he isn't that good.

I'd like to see the Ravens and Jets in the AFC Championship game. I like our chances against the Jets. Unfortunately, someone would have to take out NE for that to happen and that will be TOUGH!
    I think that is a bit extreme. They are good. I never thought they were great, but they have 8 wins, not all by luck.

IMO it was the injury to Woody that derailed the Jets O, also the Pats proved today that it was a little bit more them playing great than the Jets sucking that led to the blowout last week. Miami is also a decent team and division rival. It is no suprise they beat the jets in a game that could have gone either way with one more play here or there.

Teh jets are a lot like the team that went to the afc title game last year. If they get a favorable post season matchup like SD or KC, they could go to the 2nd round again. They may even be able to knock off the steelers for us.

No way do I, or did I ever want to trade our Qb and HC for Rex and Snachez though.

:T2:

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Will be interesting to see what Roger Goddell does about the tripping. That was pretty classless, and the replay indicates it was intentional.
    That was just classless and I am glad it's being replayed over and over.

With a tough game against the Steelers next week, the Jets could be in trouble. With the Colts and Chargers winning, they are not guaranteed a playoff spot. How quickly the worm turns.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah W View Post
    If they get a favorable post season matchup like SD or KC, they could go to the 2nd round again. They may even be able to knock off the steelers for us.
    No way!! I want the Squealers for us. I'd love to knock those inbreds right smack in the mouth in their own stadium in the playoffs.