Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: Ravens Overpaid For McGahee

If I went on what everyone else on these boards think, we'd of traded Ray, cut Cmac, let Boller play instead of getting McNair, and fired Billick.
    lol true but you said you never heard that before. Thats all I was pointing out with that.

You're tangents about him being a bad pick are just that. Tangents.
    I've actually ask for you to forget about the indivual so I dont get what your talking about here. Boller as a person or player has nothing to do with the what it took to get him. it took a 1st and 2nd.

we could go in circles for days here. the fact is Boller = 1draft pick we traded a second our second round...thats two picks. Ray lewis, heap JO....one pick. Get it. its an easy concept. that 2nd round bs is just lip service to prepare the masses for sitting out the following year, some how it still stuck in the back of a few stubborn little heads. If you cant get the math you will never get it. Truth is I wont let up either.

What question? About Heap.
    Yea right, I Can't believe i have to repeat this a third time, You wish that was the question but no its not about heap.

If we just lost a second round pick, would you make such a move again in the future? According to you Its just a second round pick. right?

We took Heap what 30 or something? Great pick. It has nothing to do with the topic of the Boller trade.

Somehow, in your thick head, it does.
    You were the one who said we didnt spend a 1st round reon Heap, ray and JO. Not me. Dont pin that on me.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray...
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

Quote Originally Posted by crazyraven View Post

You were the one who said we didnt spend a 1st round reon Heap, ray and JO. Not me. Dont pin that on me.
    Sigh.

It's obvious that neither of us are going to relent.

Im done with this.

What's done is done. We're stuck with Boller for one more year and then hopefully we won't have to talk about him anymore.

PP

What's done is done. We're stuck with Boller for one more year and then hopefully we won't have to talk about him anymore.
    Well we can only hope for improvement from him, even though we had two waste two picks on him. Maybe he'll turn the corner.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray...
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--