Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Denver fires McDaniels

Man, they didn't even wait for the season to end. We ruined that team
    last year when they came in like 7-0 and we beat them by 30 points.
    They've been on the skids ever since.

Maybe Denver will give CAM the job and taken him off our hands.

Ok, how about Billick?

http://www.nfl.com/

Re: Denver fires McDaniels

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Man, they didn't even wait for the season to end. We ruined that team
    last year when they came in like 7-0 and we beat them by 30 points.
    They've been on the skids ever since.

Maybe Denver will give CAM the job and taken him off our hands.

Ok, how about Billick?

http://www.nfl.com/
    Holy crap that was fast! Shanahan was there for almost forever, and McDaniels gets about two hot minutes.

Of course he destroyed the franchise in those two minutes, but still...
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Billick won't accept a HC position just anywhere, he's made that clear several times.

Although with their passing attack, Denver's vacancy may be interesting to The Brain.

Blog Entries

I'm shocked with that Brain remark true as it is.

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENOUS52 View Post
    Billick won't accept a HC position just anywhere, he's made that clear several times.

Although with their passing attack, Denver's vacancy may be interesting to The Brain.
    Bobby Heenan?
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

Damn, now Harbaugh is the worst coach in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleguy View Post
    Damn, now Harbaugh is the worst coach in the league.
    8-4 looking at 3 straight playoff trips= Worst in the league?

Christ you people are pathetic after a loss. Seriously... the sheer volume of garbage some of you overreactionary sad sacks toss about makes me sick.

You want to see bad? Go check out life in Carolina right now. Or the entire NFC West. Heck, when was the last time Dallas won a playoff game? Troy Aikmen might have still been playing.

You have no idea how good we have it relative to the rest of the league.

As another poster already stated somewhere else, maybe we can get the cheater as our OC.
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

They could assemble an entire coaching staff with the island of misfit toys from this year. Maybe for the LA team??

I wouldn't mind the ravens contributing....
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Yea, we could be in Detroit or Buffalo or KC that hasn't won in decades but take Philly.

They go to the POs every year and never win the big one. Philly fans would kill for
    our history with two franchises and two trophies. HARBs is turning out like his
    old boss - Andy Reid.

It's like the ump told Earl Weaver who had all those great teams he walked into.

While arguing Earl said I'm the only one here going to the HOF. Ump said what for Earl, f*****ing
    up the world series.

HARBs is f****ing up and can't even win the division much less a SB with all this talent. There
    was no excuse for no one not to see TP lined up where he was. There's no excuse to lose 4 games
    in the final minute after the coaches shifted into reverse gear.

That's on the coaching as several here have said. We should be on top of he division
    looking forward to a bye in the POs. Instead we'll be the wild card and out after
    1 game, maybe 2 just like Philly.

Just my humble freaking opinion.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 12-07-2010 at 03:40 AM.

Blog Entries

Yeah, we should fire a HC because our OC/QB failed to see where someone lined up on a blitz one time...I mean, clearly that's indicative of piss poor coaching....

:grbac:

As for McDaniels...look, I'll admit Cam's job shouldn't be secure at all right now, but if you think we might have locker room problems with Cam, McDaniels could get worse. He's a young guy, kind've has an ego...Any veteran at or above his age is going to get hot headed when he tries to put them in their place. And are we so sure this guy is really a great OC? Yeah, NE did well under him, but how much of that was Tom Brady and how much was McDaniel's playcalling.

As tempting as it would be, I think I'd rather look for a slightly more season assistant who has a history of building up a team with less talent, even if their offense wasn't as prolific.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

hard to believe; just over a year ago Denver was 6-0, Kyle Orton was the next Peyton, and Jay Cutler was an idiot for going to .500 Chicago. Now da bears is in first place, Orton is average, and Josh is gone. guess they never recovered from that trip to crabtown!
    they made their rb coach interim. I think Billick would work well there. and yes, he can have Cameron.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)