Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: The Purple Kool-Aid Acid Test

I do not know how many of these I can take. I started getting nervous on Monday. I get so amped up I am a Raven maniac by Sunday. I am wearing my Ravens gear up into Squeeler country tomorrow to F with the inbreeder fans. God I love to hate this week

An optimist sees the light at the end of the tunnel;
    A pessimist sees the darkness of the tunnel;
    A realist sees the light at the end of the tunnel, but then sees the next tunnel.

A Steeler fan says "Oh Crap, there's a train coming!"

I am ready to take the Purple Kool Aid Acid test all night tomorrow.

Just hope its a good trip!

Top 3 wishes

1. A fast start

2. Solid line play

3. Passes up the middle

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    I really want an AFC Championship at home.I want to see those fireworks over M&T this time, with the players on the field and me in my seat.
    I'm right there with you.
    This is one of the only things as Raven fans we haven't had the opportunity to witness at home yet.
    That and a real good snow game.

I wanna see them roll that little stage thing out and present the AFCC trophy in person.

Only downside is the feeling we would have if we were to lose that game at home.
    That feeling I had when we lost to the Colts a couple years ago sucked big time.
    Maybe more so because it was the Colts, but I can't imagine the level of disappointment that would be to have to watch another team celebrate going to the Superbowl on our home turf.

Unfortunately, I think we may have possibly blown that opportunity away this year when we lost to the Patriots, regardless of how we do the rest of this season.

You can put me down with Greg as well regarding that break dancing thing as well.
    Got a hard time picturing that.:D

Regarding G7s original post here...
    It's right on the money!!
    In the words of Al Davis...
    Just Win Baby!!!

You either step up to the plate Now, and take what you want, or just be clustered into the rest of the mix of wannabes and be tossed aside at some point in the near future.

I would love to be in the locker room to listen to what is said by Ray Lewis, Harbaugh, etc. prior to taking the field tomight.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!