Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. I have 4 tickets to the game on Sunday night to give away.. Does anyone want to go?

Here is the deal. I was given 5 tickets to the game on Sunday for good performance at one of my jobs.

I recently graduated from college, and moved to Baltimore for work last May. I have been here 7 months, and have no friends.

I am a male, I am not gay, and I'm not a serial killer. I don't expect to maintain friendships or anything like that afterwards. Just would like to go to the game with people.

The truth is, I was planning on selling these tickets, but have now decided that I want to go. The only problem is that I have nobody to go with.

Is there anyone out there who would like to go to the game?

Now, this is Baltimore so we would have to meet somewhere with a lot of people.... Like the Johnny Unitas memorial. I can't risk any of you robbing me.

Just send me a message if you're interested, and we could exchange phone numbers...

Blog Entries

Re: I have 4 tickets to the game on Sunday night to give away.. Does anyone want to go?

Why don't you just say your a cute single girl craving some hot man love if you want a thread to get some attention :D

Re: I have 4 tickets to the game on Sunday night to give away.. Does anyone want to go?

I don't know, but you saying you're NOT gay or a serial killer kind of worries me now that you admit to being a Jets fan...

I am a male, I am not gay
    I thought I had read everything on a Ravens board...

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

I could be gay for the night for four tickets to that game. Unfortunately will be driving to Nashville for a week of partying before catching Indy/Titans followed by the monday night Texan/Raven game. Im from Western Canada, long trip

Is this serious?

If you are, PM me.

Of course this comes up for the one game I bought tickets to this year. Good luck, pretty cool of you to offer. Just promise you wont bring any steelers fans into our stadium.
    Actual user comment from a yahoo sports article:

On this given sunday you will witnesses why we'll called steeler nation!!!

Tried to send you a message, but it said i was not allowed. Feel free to message me if this is still happening. Thanks

9. Re: I have 4 tickets to the game on Sunday night to give away.. Does anyone want to go?

[QUOTE=Raveninwoodlawn;237826]Is this serious?

Wow... I can't PM on this message board.. It says I don't have access..

Can someone fix this?

If its easier, hit up my email - Joeyfox1575@gmail.com - again, thanks

Not sure if I was gonna try to make the trip up there for the game this weekend because I got exams next week, but if people are giving them away for free I would definitely love to go. I can't PM, but if any are still available email me @ rpl24592@yahoo.com.

I have been looking for 2 on the ticket page....

pilleyd@aol.com

if you still have any...Please.