Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Will A. Johnson be suspended for our game?

I'm betting its a fine and suspension for Finnegan and just a fine for AJ. Won't effect our game at all.

Blog Entries

I think it's fair to say, the Titans are a team that tries to bait people into penalties. You can see how Finnegan was setting AJ up on that one
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

25k fine no suspension is my prediction.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah W View Post
    I do not think it was worse than Seymore decking Big Jen. .
    No possible way you saw both of these incidents and made this statement.
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens

Andre Johnson will be suspended. Seymour didn't get suspended for the Big Jen punch, PROBABLY because Jen had his helmet on. Andre ripped off Finnegan's helmet and punched him in the back of the head twice. It's a suspension.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Nurse View Post
    No possible way you saw both of these incidents and made this statement.
    I did. Seymore was almost unprovoked.

Johnson was in a fight with Finnegan from the start of the play and just took it too far. I would not be suprised if there is a suspension, but IMO it is not worse than the Seymore sucker slapdown.

Finnegan started it by hitting him in the facemask and wrestling around. Johnson was wrong, very wrong, but I do not know if there is normally a suspension for that kind of action. It looked like a hockey fight 5 mins in the box.

:T2:

The last time a player was suspended for an onfield action was when Haynesworth stomped on Gurode's face back in 2006.

If it had been your "usual" football fights where guys just push each other and throw punches at each other's helmets then we'd probably be looking at a fine for both of them. Today Johnson tried to rip off Finnigan's helmet in order to strike his face. That, coupled with Johnson shoving Finnigan in the back a few plays earlier, is probably going to earn him a suspension.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

9. Re: Will A. Johnson be suspended for our game?

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    No chance. Syemour got a 25k fine for his 2nd fight. A guy like AJ who has had no issues like that in the past will get a slap on the wrist.
    He does have a past history, and I believe it was with Finnegan too. It would be tough to suspend him for this week, with a Thursday game on a short week upcoming, but we should really handle them with or without AJ.

I'll be shocked if Johnson gets suspended.

And if he does, no way it affects our game as they definately won't do it for 2 weeks.

Well...reports so far are saying just a fine...

I don't think one should be suspened and not the other. I hope Johnson does NOT get suspended. Both players wanted a piece of the action, we shouldn't fault Johnson for getting the better of him.

I hate this Courtland Finnengan! (Or how ever the hell it's spelled)

He was the one trying to stir up Mason a few years back, IIRC.

I wish Johnson would of gotten a few more shots in there.