Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I am really starting to feel good now.

The pats are smokin the squeelers at home and we hung with them at home up there. We will kill the Squeels here.

Re: I am really starting to feel good now.

That will at least keep us at the top of the North. The Patriots beat both of us, and we still have the tiebreaker on them until we play them in a couple weeks.

Is it bad that when I saw "Hines Ward hurt" it made my night?
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

I sure hope CAM took notes.

NE blocked inside on outside linebackers.

Gronk had 3 TDs. No wonder Bellicheat was in a hurry to grab him in front
    of Ozzie.

Thank you Pats. Ravens back in 1st in the AFC North. Our showdown in a couple of weeks is gonna be big!

I'm glad my one night stand (1/2 actually) with the Patriots is over...time for game planning against those Juggernauts Panthers...

Fuck the yinzers!

The Steelers are in a lot of trouble. Both lines are showing significant signs of weakness with all the injuries. Aaron Smith is so underrated, he's obviously missed greatly on defense. And the Pats were in Ben's face all night...the Steelers OL looked awful.

Oakland - coming off a bye and winning their previous three games by a combined score of 115-37 - is in no way an automatic win for them.

That said, we HAVE to win our game against them and take a full 1.5 game edge in the division. They definitely have an easier schedule the rest of the way than we do. Not by a ton, but it's definitely easier...we really could use the cushion.

- C -
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid

Quote Originally Posted by psuasskicker View Post
    The Steelers are in a lot of trouble. Both lines are showing significant signs of weakness with all the injuries. Aaron Smith is so underrated, he's obviously missed greatly on defense. And the Pats were in Ben's face all night...the Steelers OL looked awful.

Oakland - coming off a bye and winning their previous three games by a combined score of 115-37 - is in no way an automatic win for them.

That said, we HAVE to win our game against them and take a full 1.5 game edge in the division. They definitely have an easier schedule the rest of the way than we do. Not by a ton, but it's definitely easier...we really could use the cushion.

- C -
    I agree we need to beat the Steelers, if so we take the division.

As for the schedule i think it is pretty much the same. we have 3 common opponents; Panthers and 2xOhio.. and they have Bills, Raiders and Jets, we have Bucs, Tex and Saints.

It is pretty much the Bills who is the difference, then again we have the homefield advantage against Steelers.

Blog Entries

Wow...at halftime, that looked like a big defensive game, score was 10-3. I went to bed, wake up, and both teams exploded.

Still #1 in AFCN
    The loss to the Pats was worse for the Steelers than us. We lead by 10 in that game, lost by 3. Steelers NEVER led, lost by 13

So yeah, I'll take that! :)
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Steelers now 26th in the league in pass defence. Attack 'em through the air.

I agree about the Browns, I've been worrying about that one for a while. They're playing really hard and running over whoever they like. That they didn't hold on for a tie yesterday was ridiculous. I appreciate you need a winning mentality but c'mon.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Wow...at halftime, that looked like a big defensive game, score was 10-3. I went to bed, wake up, and both teams exploded.

Still #1 in AFCN
    The loss to the Pats was worse for the Steelers than us. We lead by 10 in that game, lost by 3. Steelers NEVER led, lost by 13

So yeah, I'll take that! :)
    And the score wasn't even that close. Pats led 23-3, 29-10 and 36-18, and there was never a feeling that they would come back. Most of their scores were during garbage time.
    Last edited by Beerracuda; 11-15-2010 at 09:06 AM.