Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Who is going to Charlotte?

Quote Originally Posted by ed from Bel Air View Post
    We have a large group coming from Bel air. Over 100. Will be staying at the Marriott Saturday and have a large tailgate planned for Sunday.
    Were coming from Belair also, were driving down on Friday, staying at Omni which is hooked to Epicenter...from reading lots of other boards it sounds like Epicenter will be the Raven Fans hangout both Friday and Saturday. Is there a specific lot where Raven Fans will be tailgating? I know Nestor's from WNST is planning on a tailgate at Bojangles, for anyone looking for a tailgate, you can but a ticket for tailgate $39.00 from BMore Around Town.

http://ravensroadtrip2.eventbrite.com/?ref=ecal

Tailgate Party Only more info
    Want to party with all Ravens Fans while you are in Charlotte? This package is for the tailgate party only. Package includes a 3 hour tailgate from 9am-12pm, tailgate food, beer, soda, water, cornhole, beerpong, a DJ spinning the music all tailgate long, and a sea of Ravens Fans! Dont miss out on this package. $39.00

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan1996 View Post
    Yeah the fox and hound is suppose to be good too. It's right across the street from Epicenter so would be easy to check out that place.

We might head to fox and hound to eat and hang out a bit then head across the street to epicenter afterwards on Friday.
    Talked to a friend who lives in Charlotte (huge Ravens fan) and she said also check out Blackfinn, Phil's and Connelly's at Epicenter. But she said stay away from Dixie's because it's a huge Squeeler bar.

3. Re: Who is going to Charlotte?

My friend that lives in Charlotte said theat Blackfin is real popular too. Only thing is when i look at the pictures on their website it looks "nice", dont know if theyd let us ravens fans with jerseys on in! haha
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

All of you going are true fans. Bring back a win. I thought about going but we just got back from vacation :(

I'll be there.

Can't wait, hitting the road around 11am on Friday!!!!

Hey All,

Shoot! Would love to do the stadium tour but we're not leaving until 4pm on Friday. May try to hit up Epicenter on Saturday but we are up in the air. My husband is an Elon alum and wants to go to the Elon/Wake Forest basketball game on Sat. nite. But hopefully, will see lots of you guys on Sunday. As the Panthers season has gone downhill, tickets are so easy to come by. There's a lot of people just doing last minute trips down. I'm thinking you're going to see A LOT of purple down there. Panthers are breaking out their black jerseys for the game.
    Sick and tired of transplants. If Pissburgh is so great, carry your black-lung asses back there.

Wink Re: Who is going to Charlotte?

Here's some party info from WNST, you can bu the tickets from WNST website. I just bought 2 for both parties..... No more Tilted Kilt party....Whisky River-Sat and Bojangles- Sunday

Saturday Night Purple Pep Rally at Whisky River Charlotte

Saturday night Whisky River Purple Pep Rally from 5 til 9:

$12 per person in advance ($15 at the door)

Children are welcomed to attend this event but will need to exit venue at 9 p.m. sharp. Adults can stay until 2 a.m.

This includes all of the entertainment at Charlotte’s No. 1 nightspot and a light appetizer buffet of snacks including:

Buffet Items
    Chicken Sliders
    Pulled Pork Sliders
    Pasta Marinara
    House Salad
    Vegetable Crudite

We’ll have drink specials including $3.50 Miller Lite 12 oz bottles.

We’ll also have the world’s biggest 52 “dance-off” when we’ll invite as many people who want to participate in a dance contest emulating our favorite Hall of Fame linebacker for a great prize.

More information to come…

This is the HOTTEST bar in Charlotte!!!

Sunday Bojangles Purple Picnic Tailgate in Charlotte with WNST.net

Sunday we’ll have a Bojangles Picnic Tailgate w/cold Miller Lite (must be 21 to enjoy) and soft drinks from 10 til noon in our Cedar Street parking lot downtown:

Included:

Cajun chicken

Supreme Cajun boneless chicken finger food w/dipping sauce

Buttered Biscuits & Southern jelly

Cajun pinto beans

Cole slaw

Sweet Southern Iced Tea

Plenty of ice cold Miller Lite (for those over 21) and other soft drinks if you bring the kids

$20 per person ONLY in advance (no walk up!!)

or both for $30

I'll probably do the Whisky River thing Saturday but won't be tailgating with Nestor. No walk ups? Lame.

Flying down Saturday morning.

Going somewhere to watch the Fla St./MD game.

Definitely won't be going to Nestor's stuff.

PP

Blog Entries

I'll be driving down in the new LZT above and look for a room the parties and ticket
    when I get there.

Looks like great weather - 65 and sunny.

http://www.wunderground.com/US/NC/Charlotte.html

DOWNLOAD THIS AND PLAY IT IN CAROLINA AT YOUR TAILGATE! Look we all probably waste $.99 every day right? Try not to waste it today...enjoy it and help out a local musician...Ravenstown can be on your ipod for less than a buck! Spread the love! MAKE CHARLOTTE TURN INTO RAVENSTOWN!!!

C'mon, hold the cheese on your burger and apply the 99 cents here:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/rav...le/id403335042

Thanks everyone...enjoy the tailgate and the game and bring home a convincing win!