Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

White admitted it and is laughing

Two bogus plays gives em 50 yds in final drive.

"I came up and stuck him and he fell down." Then chuckled.

And when Wilson pleaded his case the Ref said:

I didn't see anything.

Blog Entries

Re: White admitted it and is laughing

Well, now you know what they mean by home field advantage.

What does he have to lose? From his end, its a smart play. Its up to the bogus NFL refs to call obvious fouls.

Blog Entries

Yea, it's also called good acting.

5. Re: White admitted it and is laughing

Because of this game and a few other games, I'm very close to saying the hell with the NFL! I am almost done
    I'm about to tell them to kiss my

I gave up on baseball after the 1994 strike and I LOVED baseball, now I loathe it!!! I love this game called pro football, but it's getting to be too much with these holier than thou refs controling and skewing the outcome of games!

Blog Entries

LOL - Good one.

Hey, just think how they felt in DET first game of the year when they took their
    TD away that won the game.

This goes on every year and for us goes back to 64 when they gave the POs
    to Packers even though they missed the FG. Steadman's book has a pic of the ball
    10 feet wide with the REf underneath with his arms raised. EVen the kicker kicked the
    dirt in disgust because he knew he missed it right away. They he heard the crowd yelling
    and looked up to see it was good.

Sorta like Mark McGwyre beating Roger Maris HR record in half the games and he
    hits 5 HRs on 11 swings. Something's fishy.

NFL didn't think Matte could score points in the championship game and it would
    be boring. So Shula takes the team to Miami for the PO Bowl they used to have. The
    players hated it so much they stopped having it but the team was shocked when Shula
    said he was gonna let Matte open it up.

Matte beat Dallas by 30 points and the league and media crucified Shula but he didn't
    care. He had a point to make. He laughed on the plane home saying Matte didnt even
    know what a flex defense was but tore it apart. That was one of Landry's famous
    inventions.

I've been saying for years that the SBs are scripted in advance and posted a link
    last summer that Saints were scheduled to win the SB because of Katrina. Everyone
    laughed at the article but guess who won the SB. The article was written in August.

It's like pro wrestling. Even they admitted they were fake.

NFL hasn't done it yet.

There's a line in an old Bruce Willis movie where he investigates gambling in the NFL with
    a washed up pro QB.

The QB says - The NFL is the only pro league that has an injury report every week before each
    game.

That's for the bookies.

That should tell you something.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 11-12-2010 at 06:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post

I've been saying for years that the SBs are scripted in advance and posted a link
    last summer that Saints were scheduled to win the SB because of Katrina. Everyone
    laughed at the article but guess who won the SB. The article was written in August.
    Please tell me this was some kind of joke?
    UKRavenGordon's Gametrips

2009 v Cleveland W
    2010 @ New York Jets W
    2011 (January 2012) @ New England AFCCG L

Quote Originally Posted by UKRavenGordon View Post
    Please tell me this was some kind of joke?
    Consider the source.

Meh. We spotted them the 1st half and still almost won.

That wasn't the only crappy call of the game & the others - illegal contact on Gonzalez? Face mask on Suggs? Rrrreaally? - seemed to go against us too.

But if the Ravens had shown up in the first half or not had two stupid turnovers it wouldn't have mattered.

Moving on...
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    LOL - Good one.

It's like pro wrestling. Even they admitted they were fake.

NFL hasn't done it yet.

There's a line in an old Bruce Willis movie where he investigates gambling in the NFL with
    a washed up pro QB.

The QB says - The NFL is the only pro league that has an injury report every week before each
    game.

That's for the bookies.

That should tell you something.
    Hey can you tell me who is going to win this years SB, one I would like to know if I can take it easy during the games now if it is all scripted, plus since I can't seem to win the lotto I think I will just bet the scripted SB winner.

Also in the fake movie that Bruce Willis stared in did they give any other insightful hints, I would love to quit my job and just bet sports now that I know it is fake like the WWE and I can get free winners.

Any chance you have some articles that info on lost treasures or any good info on the Gov't and conspiracy theories, just figure I will need something to do now that I am about to be rich with all this cool free scripted NFL info...watch out bookies here I come!
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

Blog Entries

Ok, ok guys - I forgot the avatar again.

I did post an article where the guy called for the Saints to win the SB.

But think about it. most of the old timers in this town feel that
    SB 3 was fixed and I know the men in your family have strong feelings about it Rave 52
    so strong that they won't even talk about it, you say. Bubba Smith wrote a book about it.

As for any forecast for this year's SB - just ask Goodell. Also try to get a line
    on the colors. He favors pink.

The NFL won the first two SBs.

The AFL won the second two. That's Pete Rozelle's parity, I mean mediocrity right there, man.
    Everyone is even.

The Colts won SB 5.

I was joking and so many here can't take a joke, not even one that's not
    about them but as Robert Redford once said.

THINGS ARE NOT AS THEY SEEM.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 11-12-2010 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    Because of this game and a few other games, I'm very close to saying the hell with the NFL! I am almost done
    I'm about to tell them to kiss my

I gave up on baseball after the 1994 strike and I LOVED baseball, now I loathe it!!! I love this game called pro football, but it's getting to be too much with these holier than thou refs controling and skewing the outcome of games!
    Quit bitching! Go and apply to become an official in the NFL and see how many mistakes you make a game.

Bad calls happen all over the league and sometimes it does fuck up the end of the game, but shit happens. You think these officials do it on purpose all the time? Not a chance! I'm sure here and there they do miss a call for a certain player/team but if you dominate a team then the officials can't screw you on the game. It would take an extreme amount of screwing up calls for an official to lose a game for you if you just out right beat a team.