Sports Steve on 98Rock

Steve was on 98Rock this morning and they had him on web cam. Good job Steve!
    Here is some still shots from the cam.

Blog Entries

Re: Sports Steve on 98Rock

the only reason I know that guy is because he's on Madden 05. I mean, not that I thought they made him up, but that's the only place I've seen him.

On a side note, can anyone remember the crazy O's fan, Wild Bill? I'm guessing Sports Steve is the Ravens' Wild Bill.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

the only reason I know that guy is because he's on Madden 05
    ummm He is on this board

Thanks it was a great time hanging with the gang from 98 Rock. God I can't wait for Sunday. Be Safe Have Fun

GO RAVENS

the only reason I know that guy is because he's on Madden 05. I mean, not that I thought they made him up, but that's the only place I've seen him.
    Steve's in Madden '05? I may have to fire it up just to see.

I'm in the ad part and when you punch up Ravens as home team. They introduce me with the players I come up right after Terrell Suggs. Then when the Ravens score you can see me as a cartoon fan. No I didn't get any money for it but I had a lot of fun. It was the only year that I know fans were put in the game. I think they only did about six (6) teams. Also Ray,Ray was on the cover so it was cool.

GO RAVENS

I'm the fan with the jester hat.

steve check your pm
    Your Local Embroidery and screen printing Company..
    Cecil Countys Number 1 Raven Fan

Did you ask Mark why he pretends to be a Ravens fan? That jerk was bleeding black and gold last year around the Super Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Sports Steve
    I'm in the ad part and when you punch up Ravens as home team. They introduce me with the players I come up right after Terrell Suggs. Then when the Ravens score you can see me as a cartoon fan. No I didn't get any money for it but I had a lot of fun. It was the only year that I know fans were put in the game. I think they only did about six (6) teams. Also Ray,Ray was on the cover so it was cool.

GO RAVENS

I'm the fan with the jester hat.
    There is one part in the game (the ad part) where Sports Steve and some guy yell, "It's in the game!" I'm standing dead center right behind them.
    Last edited by 52RAYVENS; 09-15-2006 at 07:58 PM.
    I BLEED RAVEN PURPLE!!!

Am I the only one that gets a little freaked out when being a fan somehow grows into an alter ego, taking on a life of its own and garnering attention from the masses? I don't know, maybe it's just me, but...wow.

I got a picture with "Bucified Bert," Tampa's famous fan, and come to find out he has a website and everything. I didn't even know he had a site until I googled the writing on the back of his pirate ship hat (bucified) and found his dot com.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenDomination
    Am I the only one that gets a little freaked out when being a fan somehow grows into an alter ego, taking on a life of its own and garnering attention from the masses? I don't know, maybe it's just me, but...wow.

I got a picture with "Bucified Bert," Tampa's famous fan, and come to find out he has a website and everything. I didn't even know he had a site until I googled the writing on the back of his pirate ship hat (bucified) and found his dot com.
    If you don't care for that sort of thing why would you even go to the guys web site. If I don't like something I ignore it.

It's a free country. That's what makes America great.
    I BLEED RAVEN PURPLE!!!

I'm not Stalin or anything and saying people shouldn't be allowed to do it, just kinda freaks me out. And I didn't go to any website just this one, thanks.