After the people of Oklahoma voted by 70% to place a law forbidding
    the banishment of Sharia Law, a judge signed a restraining order
    issued by a prominent Muslim in the state and he is very excited that
    there can be 2 forms of gov't for Ok.

It was a female judge who said she had no choice but to sign the
    order because the state's Attorney General did not file a response to
    the claim.

That's because he/she is an out-going AG and if no action is taken
    by a certain date it could become permanent.

Sharia Law in some countries like Iran and Somalia allowed harsh
    punishments like amputations and stoning.

It's one thing to come over and worship like you want but it's diff
    when you bring and force your own poltiical/gov't system.

They found loop holes in England's laws to allow Sharia there and just
    found one here.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/11/08...est=latestnews

Re: Judge stops ban on Sharia Law in OK

How is your bunker coming trap?

Blog Entries

I'll tell you a funny story back from the 60s when the riots burned Baltimore.

I went to City College in hi school and asked the dudes how could you guys burn
    your own neighborhood down. Not too bright.

They said we're coming out to your neighborhood the next time.

I said come on man. We have enough ammo to start WW3. Every time
    I went into a kid's house I saw 22s, 38s, shot guns, pistols, ammo everything.
    My dad didn't have any. he didn't like guns but I stashed a few knives in the
    basement I was handy with and could always go next door for the guns. I
    still have a switch blade I took off someone at City.

They didn't have Ak-47s in those days but there would have been some if they
    had them and this was a middle class neighborhood in Govans where the
    average salary was $9,000 pr yr. They were all row houses.

And we even had a bunker. My dad built that in the basement during
    the Cuban Missile Crises like so many others.

Well, it wasn' a real bunker but he cleared out the store room in the
    basement and put in beds in the shelves and plenty of water and food.

I laughed and said dad, I hope the first missile falls on our house. You
    don't want to mess around with nuclear rain. Have you ever seen
    those pics of Hiroshima with people's privates falling off.

Anyway, I knew you wouldn't care about it Galen and especially since your
    people are from the middle east - Turkey or some place you once said.

Oh, and for anyone laughing about the bunkers back then, we came within
    20 mins of bombing Russia - with NUKES!

BTW, where you been? Nursing your wounds-lol.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 11-10-2010 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    BTW, where you been? Nursing your wounds-lol.
    Nursing my wounds? I have chimed in with my thoughts on the midterm.

1. Dems were predicted (even MSNBC) to lose 80 seats in the House. They lost around 60.

2. Dems were predicted to lose the Senate by just about everyone 2 months ago. They held 53 seats and there is a murmer that Snowe might come over to the side of the intellectuals also which would make it 54 and in the hands of the Dems.

3. Ehrlich was praised widely when he jumped into the election in Maryland as was ahead in the polls just a month ago. He got his ass handed to him even with unethical campaigning.

4. Maryland resisted the crazy of 2012 and stayed the course. As a result, the Democratic leadership will continue to bring Maryland the #1 public education in the country, 5 of the top 25 wealthiest counties in the country and a job growth that is 3x the national average. Plus neanderthal fundamentalist bible masturbators like RockGod will remain speechless.

5. Obama will now focus more on himself and you will see his popularity continue to slowly edge upwards.

6. Palin is quickly becoming the laughing stock of just not the Libs anymore but the also the Connies. They are finally seeing how her hollow rhetoric is actually quite dumb if they take the time to unwrap their "Don't Tread on Me" flags from their frightned little Amygdalas and let the frontal lobe do some of the cognitive work for a change. .

7. All in all, the Connies picked up the House which will only force them to actually come up with some ideas for the first time in 2 years and when they can only recite "lower taxes AND lower the debt" then they too will ring hollow.

8. Yes the Dems took a beating but they held on for the final bell and are now given a chance to regroup. Its all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    Nursing my wounds? I have chimed in with my thoughts on the midterm.

1. Dems were predicted (even MSNBC) to lose 80 seats in the House. They lost around 60.

2. Dems were predicted to lose the Senate by just about everyone 2 months ago. They held 53 seats and there is a murmer that Snowe might come over to the side of the intellectuals also which would make it 54 and in the hands of the Dems.

3. Ehrlich was praised widely when he jumped into the election in Maryland as was ahead in the polls just a month ago. He got his ass handed to him even with unethical campaigning.

4. Maryland resisted the crazy of 2012 and stayed the course. As a result, the Democratic leadership will continue to bring Maryland the #1 public education in the country, 5 of the top 25 wealthiest counties in the country and a job growth that is 3x the national average. Plus neanderthal fundamentalist bible masturbators like RockGod will remain speechless.

5. Obama will now focus more on himself and you will see his popularity continue to slowly edge upwards.

6. Palin is quickly becoming the laughing stock of just not the Libs anymore but the also the Connies. They are finally seeing how her hollow rhetoric is actually quite dumb if they take the time to unwrap their "Don't Tread on Me" flags from their frightned little Amygdalas and let the frontal lobe do some of the cognitive work for a change. .

7. All in all, the Connies picked up the House which will only force them to actually come up with some ideas for the first time in 2 years and when they can only recite "lower taxes AND lower the debt" then they too will ring hollow.

8. Yes the Dems took a beating but they held on for the final bell and are now given a chance to regroup. Its all good.
    You know what I've noticed about you? You make it a point to post these long drawn out rants with all the talking points you can remember but you always fail to make any sense. You can't give a single example of what the dums have done since 2006 that has made anything better, eliminated anything they said they would/bashed Bush for 8 years over, or given any, even the tiniest of a hint of what their plans are going forward. The only thing your posts ever do on a consistent bases is point out how clueless you really are. It is without a doubt a fact that dums think they are the smartest amongst us, but the only ones that are too ignorant to know that they’re not.

Let me tell you something in the most serious and in no way tongue and cheek way that I can; 2010 is just the beginning. As sure as I'm sitting here typing this; Obama has no shot at being reelected in 2012. The republicans will win the Whitehouse and my guess is they will gain more seats in the house and will likely take control of the senate. The senate will depend on one thing, repealing Obamacare. Everyone knows Obama will veto any bill to repeal Obamacare, so that alone is his undoing in 2012, not that there’s not a gazillion other things that will get him fired. But if the senate doesn't go along with the house in the next 2 years to repeal that massive waste of legislation, I'll guarantee republicans will take the senate.

The best part about all that is; everyone knows it's true. You can thump your chest all you want and make all the hope list you can. But there isn't a single person that pays attention to what has been going that doesn't know this. You can lie to make yourself feel better until your blue in the face, and I'll just sit here and laugh at you making a fool of yourself. No one with an ounce of common sense believes a word you said.

Blog Entries

Welcome to the comedy club.

BTW, check out these comments on scout,especially the last two.

The intention of the 1st Amendment is to ensure religious freedom for
    everyone but at the same time to ensure that no religion imposes a
    gov't that supercedes ours own.

OK saw the danger of what Shariah law was doing and voted to ban
    it thru legal referendum but the court struck it down once again like
    it did vs gay marriage in California after a legal referendum made it illegal.

More and more liberal judges are omitting the intent of the constitution.

Galen's people are winning.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=118&f=1626&t=6676092
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 11-11-2010 at 09:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RockGod View Post
    You can't give a single example of what the dums have done since 2006 that has made anything better,

You need to understand the difference between a "talking point" and a fact. For example, when you come on here complaining about Maryland reelecting O'Malley and therefore Maryland being more of "nanny state" that is a "talking point" suggesting that Dems will take from the wealthy and give to the poor. Pure political talking point.

When I return with actual facts such as #1 in education, 5 top 25 wealthiest counties in the country and a job growth rate that is 3x the national average that would be facts.

What have the Dems done since 2006? Really?

Healthcare reform, ended the neocon jerk-off fest in Iraq, saved on of the hallmark American industries in GM, returned American science to the forefront by ending G.W.'s restrictions on federally funded embryonic stem cell research, greatly expanded healthcare for children, greatly enhanced women's equality on the workplace, appointed the first latina to the Supreme Court, averted potential Depression-era financial crisis with the Stimulus, saved America's 401ks through 11k+ in the stock market.

Let me tell you something in the most serious and in no way tongue and cheek way that I can; 2010 is just the beginning. As sure as I'm sitting here typing this; Obama has no shot at being reelected in 2012.
    Based on what? Would you have said that about Reagan who faced 11% unemployment and 42% approval at midterms? Clinton who was below 40% at midterms? Again "talking points" vs. facts.

and I'll just sit here and laugh at you making a fool of yourself. No one with an ounce of common sense believes a word you said.
    Right...So you laugh at me until you are blue in the face, Trap kicks my ass, NC owns me etc. Here is a little insight...when you guys start making personal attacks like this it is more humorous than anything else. It just shows you lack any factual basis for any claims you make and reeks of frustration. Have some dignity in your posts. One doesn't win a debate by yelling across the room that, "i'm laughing at you!" I owned you!" etc. It makes you guys look like neophytes in the world of ideas. If you have read any of my posts on either side here you will recognize I could care less about what anyone thinks about what I write.

Blog Entries

NC owns me etc. Here is a little insight...when you guys start making personal attacks like this it is more humorous than anything else.
    This is what part of what makes you a joke. I never said I owned you if I did then go back to that thread were you said I did, I pointed out that I didn't yet you continue to say I did much like you accuse others of saying things they didn't so you can ridicule them to make them self conscious before they post. Lame...

If you have read any of my posts on either side here you will recognize I could care less about what anyone thinks about what I write.
    Interpretation: "If you can make sense of any of the shit I throw against the wall and hope it sticks, you'd figure out that I have no clue about anything and I am an extreme leftist that believes the Government knows everything, the ends justifies the means and I would eat Obama's Shit for a mile just to see where it cam from." - G7

Blog Entries

Um, saying you're owned isn't the same kind of personal attack is calling
    someone a bigot which you did for just posting that the gays hurt Christians
    after ProP 8.

Another poster comes in here who never posted before using terms as racist
    for being vs the mosque and after the guy said over 100 mosques were already
    buit in Ny and none of us cared.

He got that thread nuked and he doesn't even live in this country.

I said Galen was owned on his own Sanity thread. All anyone has to do is check
    it out to see the wrong numbers he posted and the liberal Perez Hilton numbers I
    posted showing the crowd to be 250,000 - not 8 - 12M

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    This is what part of what makes you a joke. I never said I owned you if I did then go back to that thread were you said I did, I pointed out that I didn't yet you continue to say I did much like you accuse others of saying things they didn't so you can ridicule them to make them self conscious before they post. Lame...
    Sorry to make you so self-conscious. :grbac:

Interpretation: "If you can make sense of any of the shit I throw against the wall and hope it sticks, you'd figure out that I have no clue about anything and I am an extreme leftist that believes the Government knows everything, the ends justifies the means and I would eat Obama's Shit for a mile just to see where it cam from." - G7
    Government provides so many protections for you in practically every phase of your life it isn't even funny. You wouldn't survive w/o government and anyone who tries to deny that is just plain dumb. I love the rugged Natty Bumppo idealism connies think they want to live by. Don't Tread on Me! Life in the States is so soft you haven't an idea what it would be like to live in a country where the government provided little to no oversight.

My wife and I both have intenstinal problems a couple times a year from bugs we picked up living in Latin American countries over ten years ago. American doctors have no idea what they are and it is not uncommon for expats to live with these issues. All the food you eat, water you drink, medicine you take and air you breathe is all filtered carefully through government oversight to keep you healthy. I could go into all the travel oversights, legal oversights, property oversights etc and you still wouldn't understand how much the government makes your life easier. Talk about laughable. Have you even been out of the country before?

Yeah I believe in government because I have lived for years at a time without it. Is it perfect? Not even close. Is it better than some kind of private, corporate influence. Without a doubt. As Obama says, its not about big or small government but better government. Tea Baggers are a joke. I would love to take a handful fo these Natty Bumppo wantabees with me to live in rural Nicaragua or to the Alto of Bolivia, or Ecuador and see how quick they run home to the US to suck on the teat of the US government.

Blog Entries

Sorry to make you so self-conscious. :grbac:
    I didn't say you were successful, Douche. Again, part of what makes you a joke...

Government provides so many protections for you in practically every phase of your life it isn't even funny. You wouldn't survive w/o government and anyone who tries to deny that is just plain dumb.
    LOL, You are so right, I would not be able to wake up breath air, kill and gather my own food without Government. This country was the most prosperous in the world before Government started getting their hand in everything.

The other countries you list, people would not want to live there is because of the Governments that are there. Sheesh, Dude... wake up and smell that shit your shoveling sometimes.

12. Re: Judge stops ban on Sharia Law in OK

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Um, saying you're owned isn't the same kind of personal attack is calling
    someone a bigot which you did for just posting that the gays hurt Christians
    after ProP 8.

Another poster comes in here who never posted before using terms as racist
    for being vs the mosque and after the guy said over 100 mosques were already
    buit in Ny and none of us cared.

He got that thread nuked and he doesn't even live in this country.

I said Galen was owned on his own Sanity thread. All anyone has to do is check
    it out to see the wrong numbers he posted and the liberal Perez Hilton numbers I
    posted showing the crowd to be 250,000 - not 8 - 12M
    Actually I claimed you were racist because of the things you said, not being against the mosque building.

Look, it's getting incredibly tiring reading your posts that continue to mention me. We had a disagreement, I've put that behind me. My apologies if I offended you. Kindly drop it now. I'm not your "SCOTTISH COUSIN".
    UKRavenGordon's Gametrips

2009 v Cleveland W
    2010 @ New York Jets W
    2011 (January 2012) @ New England AFCCG L