Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Confirmed. Player introductions Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by MediaGuy
    The offense imo......ya gotta show the luv for Steve @ his first game......

Couldn't agree more. Welcome Steve with the kind of "Hello" that he deserves.

2. Re: Confirmed. Player introductions Sunday.

Another vote for McNair and the offense. That will get the crowd especially charged.

DAMN, I CAN"T WAIT!!!! It's going to be loud! It's going to be wild! It's going to be fun making the silver & black, BLACK & BLUE! :hammer: Dance Ray-Ray Dance!
    I BLEED RAVEN PURPLE!!!

I find it hilarious that Raiders fans still regret the day their team drafted Ricky Dudley ahead of the GREAT #52...LOL

Ray Ray and the rest of our defense won't let wanna-be tough guys like the Raiduhs walk into our house on Sunday and push them around...

Can't wait to cheer on Reed and give Ngata a warm welcome. And of course see Ray dance again.

There is no chance of them introducing the offense over the D this week. It doesn't matter how many of you are "voting" for the offense, for starters this isn't a vote, the team isn't going to read this and the majority of us want the D anyway. If the O is to be introduced they'll be introducing them both. I didn't see Steve McNair or Todd Heap out there shutting out the Bucs O, btw.
    ''You'd love to go on the first day but I'm glad for the situation I'm in,'' he said. ''Baltimore knows how to play defense.''

I want Steve to get his day in the sun, most definitely...

Let's see a couple more decent offensive outings first to build up that anticipation though...

Baltimore has always been defined (Billick era) by DEFENSE...
    And when the D is introduced "The Dance" must follow!

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENOUS52
    I want Steve to get his day in the sun, most definitely...

Let's see a couple more decent offensive outings first to build up that anticipation though...

Baltimore has always been defined (Billick era) by DEFENSE...
    And when the D is introduced "The Dance" must follow!
    Exactly why it will be the D and why it should be the D. One "decent", not great, outing, doesn't mean the offense should go out before the guys who have carried the team for basically the past 6 years.
    ''You'd love to go on the first day but I'm glad for the situation I'm in,'' he said. ''Baltimore knows how to play defense.''

Offense or defense. Steve or Ray. It doesn't matter to me. I am going to be screaming my head off come introductions. My first home opener and there is way too much excitment for this team.

GO RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're coming to the opener? Make sure you make your way to Lot J and tailgate with Fells, Admin, Greg, me, Mista T, and this week only, a group of crazy Brits.....
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.

Crow, I just might do that. I tailgate with a group at Staples, but there is always time to make another tailgate!!

You live in Boonsboro? I didn't know that. You're only 15-20 minutes from me!

Do you belong to a Nest or Roost? I don't right now...but if time permits I may join one or the other. I used to belong to Nest 9 out of Bowie when I lived in Montgomery County.
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.

I used to be part of the Nest in H-town. Then I had we had our son and I started to take classed for my masters and time just has not been there.

I will do my best to get over to you tailgate on Sunday. I am bringing a Raider fan :bag:, but atleast I will have someone to make fun of for the day!!