Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Confirmed. Player introductions Sunday.

We had Justin Green on GAMETIME last night and I asked him about the unis and the intros. He said they would be wearing white and he wasn't sure about the introductions. The podcast will be up on the site later today. Both he and Clarence Brooks were on during the first hour.
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

I used to be part of the Nest in H-town. Then I had we had our son and I started to take classed for my masters and time just has not been there.

I will do my best to get over to you tailgate on Sunday. I am bringing a Raider fan , but atleast I will have someone to make fun of for the day!!
    I understand about the time not being there. I'm not taking college courses, nor do I have any children at home...but with work, and just life in general, it gets hard to devote time to something else.

I hope you do find the time tomorrow to stop by and introduce yourself.

We had Justin Green on GAMETIME last night and I asked him about the unis and the intros. He said they would be wearing white and he wasn't sure about the introductions.
    Crap, the Ravens are wearing white. I prefer the purple. I guess they looked at the weather forecast and saw that sunny and in the '80's.......
    Last edited by crowdog89; 09-16-2006 at 06:33 PM.
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.

I believe they make their uni color choices before the season. Most home teams in the warmer weather cities choose their lighter color in September. That is why we wore purple last week, Tampa knew it is usual still hot in September and chose to wear white.

I am bringing a Raider fan
    I hope he likes celery...

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Quote Originally Posted by RavenFanatic2k6
    Can't wait to cheer on Reed and give Ngata a warm welcome. And of course see Ray dance again.

There is no chance of them introducing the offense over the D this week. It doesn't matter how many of you are "voting" for the offense, for starters this isn't a vote, the team isn't going to read this and the majority of us want the D anyway. If the O is to be introduced they'll be introducing them both. I didn't see Steve McNair or Todd Heap out there shutting out the Bucs O, btw.
    I bet it will be the offense that gets announced. And McNair and the entire offense had more to do with that shut out then you are giving them credit for. They ate up a whole lot of clock and kept the defense fresh.

McNair better get announced!

Quote Originally Posted by section553
    I bet it will be the offense that gets announced. And McNair and the entire offense had more to do with that shut out then you are giving them credit for. They ate up a whole lot of clock and kept the defense fresh.
    The offense helped in the shutout but ONE DECENT, not great, performance, doesn't warrant the O getting introduced before the D. Period. Not only will it be the defense, it shouldn't even be a debate. You guys are looking at McNair and Heap and Mason, but forgetting that also includes the likes of Flynn, Pashos, Vincent, who won't get the kind of cheers that Gregg, Ngata, and Pryce will.

I look forward to the O getting introduced vs. San Diego.
    ''You'd love to go on the first day but I'm glad for the situation I'm in,'' he said. ''Baltimore knows how to play defense.''

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard
    I hope he likes celery...

LMAO! I still recall Misplaced Chiefs Fan when we chunked the celery at him...he took it well though...
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.