Blog Entries

WTF - NFL Ad for Steelers/Cincy

Just saw an ad on NBC for Steelers/Cincy, saying something about Big Ben trying to keep the Steelers on top of the AFC North...

WHAT WHAT WHAT?

Check your facts guys, RAVENS are on top of AFC North.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Re: WTF - NFL Ad for Steelers/Cincy

And then on top of that, the post game for Cowboys/Packers...

Tony Dungy was asked who the best team in the AFC is...he couldn't pick, but said the team he doesn't want to play is the Steelers, most complete team in AFC with Big Ben. Then just building up next week's Pats/Steelers matchup.

This is where I like the Pats losing against Browns. If they come out playing pissed, they might just be able to roll through the Steelers.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    And then on top of that, the post game for Cowboys/Packers...

Tony Dungy was asked who the best team in the AFC is...he couldn't pick, but said the team he doesn't want to play is the Steelers, most complete team in AFC with Big Ben. Then just building up next week's Pats/Steelers matchup.

This is where I like the Pats losing against Browns. If they come out playing pissed, they might just be able to roll through the Steelers.
    Not to mention all NFL Network is talking about is the Cowboys, and couldn't wait to go live to Wade Phillips' press conference. No mention of the Packers who actually won the game. :insane:

Blog Entries

eh, that's mainly because of how big a train wreck Dallas is. But yeah, the Packers had probably the most dominating performance of a team today, with the Giants and us probably close behind.

Jerry Jones is part owner of NFLN.

I was thinking last night how tired I am of watching Dallas on primetime games. I don't know how many they have been on but it seems like at least three already and the season is just half over.

Secondly, as much as I hate the Steelers, I still think until we beat them with Ben, they are still the team to beat right now in the North. With our problems in the Redzone, I have some concerns against guys like Ben who have that "it" when it comes to winning the tough, close games.

No question that the Pats are gonna be up for their Pissburgh game. Gotta like the Brownies taking it to em though. Anytime NE loses I like it.

Our Blackbirds seem to be peaking at the moment, particularly if you overlook the 1st half when they let two golden opportunities go by with a field goal to show for one of the two.

I'd like to see Pissburgh come to town now. My thoughts are that we have proven that this version of the Ravens can beat em at their place without their rapist, how bout now beating them in our place with the rapist.