Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Josh Wilson

Josh Wilson

I had to go out to watch the game so i was away from my computer but i thought Josh Wilson was very good in this game, tight coverage, sound, a comes up and wraps up and makes solid tackles. I think he has to be the starter going forward. Very impressed!

Blog Entries

Re: Josh Wilson

Yup, that's what everyone is saying. He looks like a nice guy too.

Someone posted on sunspot that Wilson has as many INTs in 8 games
    as Fabian has in 3 years.

I didn't hear if Fabian was hurt but if not he was benched the 2nd half and Wilson played very well. Fabian has been horrible the past 2 games and I'm glad Harbs made the switch.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

I'm pretty sure he was benched. His game against the Bills was horrible and he was starting to show signs of the same play in the first half. I'm think Harbs told him to take a seat after they went into the locker room at the half.
    "A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football." - Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

the way Washington has played the last 2 games I wonder if the knee is bothering him

Blog Entries

Harbs is still trying to defend Fabian, but everyone sees what's happening...

Fabian needs his confidence back. Until that happens, Josh Wilson is the guy. In two weeks, he's proved he's an upgrade over Fabian.

Also, in 8 games, Josh Wilson has 1 INT, the one today. But you are correct, Fabian had 1 in 2008, none last year, none this year.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Josh is really coming on strong...And just in time! Got to like it!

Is it just me, or does the defense look like a different team with a healthy Ed Reed on the field?

Go Ravens!

Quote Originally Posted by Brtnder81 View Post
    the way Washington has played the last 2 games I wonder if the knee is bothering him
    You don't flop all over the field and miss tackles because of a knee.

Washington should ride the Pine from here on out, and give Wilson a legitimate shot at playing corner - Fabian has stunk the joint up for the last two weeks, and that simply doesn't cut it at this level of competition!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sephy View Post
    You don't flop all over the field and miss tackles because of a knee.
    if his knee is bothering him he may be avoiding contact or not being as agressive as he could be because he doesnt fully trust the knee yet

if his knee is bothering him he may be avoiding contact or not being as agressive as he could be because he doesnt fully trust the knee yet

Then he simply does not belong on the field. The defense looked completely different (better) in the second half when Wilson started. Washington is not gooed. He is barely "serviceable". I would hope that going forward, we will see Wilson in the starting role. He has proven that he can break up plays and TACKLE!
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

He's not avoiding contact. He simply sucks at initiating it.

- C -
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid