Blog Entries

Harbaugh Mic'd Up - Bills game

Noticed this video on NFL.com, really got my attention...

http://www.nfl.com/videos/baltimore-...Harbaugh-wired

Now, there appears to be a LOT cut out of this...only one clip during the loss of the 10 point lead, and then on the FG at the end...Wonder if that is because there was too much cussing or screaming to be useable.

If there wasn't, I'm a little dissapointed in Harbs. Through that video, he gets upset a couple times, chewing out Webb for missing a tackle, getting on Flacco for overthrowing Heap, telling Parmele to run it North/South and just get what you can...But he doesn't seem too furious when we're losing our lead, and his locker room talk is basically "Hey, we said we need to win these games, and we WON! Yay!"

Don't read too much into this, I'm still a Harbaugh Hero, but I'm a little suprised you don't see him losing his cool as much as I'm sure the rest of us did during that game...
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Re: Harbaugh Mic'd Up - Bills game

Screaming and losing your composure is not good leadership in my opinion, especially for the head coach or the top leader in any organization. There is a time and a place and it may be more appropriate in the NFL than your typical organization, but it isn't Harbaugh's style and it never will be. Just like Joe will almost always look like he doesn't give a crap what's going on in a game.