Is this really a problem in the UK?

Ninja End table

I know most of you UKers are here in Baltimore now...but the ones that stayed behind....help....

BTW, hope ya'll had a nice flight!
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.

Blog Entries

Re: Is this really a problem in the UK?

That's probably a bit tongue in cheek but they do have a real problem with home invasions. Without wanting to start a political argument, guns are verboten for any law abiding citizen so Joe Thug can basically march into any home, even when occupied and burgle a TV or two knowing that they will not meet much in the way of deadly force.
    Admin Steve :uk:
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.

Thanks....admin.....I don't wish anyone to start a gun/anti-gun diatribe on this thread either..so DON'T(not meaning you Admin...meant for others who may feel inclined).

I suppose it's a larger problem in the city/urban areas, much like here in the US.

I just thought that this dudes invention was a bit over the top. Why not just use a cricket bat next to the bed?
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.

To be honest this would only be a problem in the major inner cities like London, Bristol, Manchester, Liverpool etc. I sleep with nothing more than an alarm clock and a pint of water beside my bed