Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Perfect day for the Ravens????

Maybe when those "In the Hunt" graphics start popping up on pre-game shows I'll find myself rooting for the Pats, but the season isn't half-way over yet, and right now I'd rather think about an AFC Championship game in Baltimore than playoff scenarios.

Rooting for the Pats before week 14 is just dirty and wrong.

Earlier this season when VT lost to Boise, my VT friend said that the worst thing about college football is he now had to root for Boise for the rest of the season (a week later he found out he was wrong, the worst thing about college football is your ranked team losing to a team from a lower division). But the NFL is better than that. I'll start rooting for hated rivals if it's the only way the Ravens make the playoffs. Until then I'm rooting for a bye and two playoff home games.

2. Re: Perfect day for the Ravens????

Quote Originally Posted by PTORaven View Post
    a week later he found out he was wrong, the worst thing about college football is your ranked team losing to a team from a lower division.
    Yeah, I guess it couldn't get much worse. Winning another ACC championship is WAY overrated.

Blog Entries

Hey man - We're on top of the North - a few percentage pts above
    Pissburgh.

Quote Originally Posted by psuasskicker View Post
    Your claiming you want the Pats to win the division is the same as your rooting for the Steelers to win the division. Don't say no it's not...yes it is. If you're rooting for the Ravens to win the North, then you damn well be rooting for the Jets to win the East.

- C -
    It is no where near the same. How is wanting the Pats to win thier division anything like wanting the Ravens to lose thier division?(which is exactly the same as wanting the Steelers to win the division.) I do not want the Pats or the Jets to win anything. I am rooting for Buffalo in the AFC East!

Let's go Browns and Bengals this weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Hey man - We're on top of the North - a few percentage pts above
    Pissburgh.

Both teams have identical records: 5-2 = .714285714

I believe that what you intended to state was: both team have the same record, on top of the AFC North; however, the Ravens (currently) have the first tiebreaker, which is head-to-head.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

So one day a math camp, I stuck a slide rule in my........