Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Defensive Notes—Ravens vs. Bills 10/24/10

good stuff. I liked Wilson all along and expected him to start eventually..

I do not like a 3 man rush at all unless in pure prevent mode and even then it seems to suck.

I am not sure why the Ravens were in press position with a single saftey in the first place but then to not even get a jam is like putting the single hig guy in the old golie position on a penalty kick scenario. It is better to be 8 yards off with a suspect tackler than up on them if there is not 2 high help.

The Bills are not a good team, but I think they proved they are now a good offense more than they exposed the Ravens for having a bad D.

:T2:

I thought Wilson, Washington and Webb were sub par Sunday...especially given our competition. Or maybe I'm wrong and Fitzpatrick just played his best game as a pro and will never duplicate it again.

Awesomeness as always Film...

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENOUS52 View Post
    I thought Wilson, Washington and Webb were sub par Sunday...especially given our competition. Or maybe I'm wrong and Fitzpatrick just played his best game as a pro and will never duplicate it again.
    I think it was a bit of both. The "W"s played poorly and maybe Fitzpatrick was "lightning in a bottle".

Blog Entries

Fitzpatrick is the 2nd-highest rated QB in the NFL right now, behind only Peyton Manning. He's a freakin' awesome QB and deserves all the credit he gets. Give him the time and he'll pick you apart!