Pictures Wanted For Fan Voice

Hey guys and gals,

Every week we try and celebrate the wonderful Ravens fans. We do that here: http://www.profootball24x7.com/fan_p...rchive&pgid=38

Many of these pics are provided by visitors to this site, including the illustrious Ravensfan1996 (thank you). I invite all of you to forward pics of your tailgate parties, in the stands or even at your local watering holes during away games.

Our staff can only get to so many of you out at The Vault and sometimes the end result, being that we are all creatures of habit, is that the pics oftentimes are too familiar. We want to spread the love. Help us out and plaster your shiny little faces on the world wide web. Send your pics to: tl@profootball24x7.com. And don't forget our tag line, "It's for those who bleed purple!"
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

2. Re: Pictures Wanted For Fan Voice

You want the file sizes small? or just send as is? My pics are 2-4mb each but could send you the email size version.

I Tailgate in lot H so should have some good purple pictures for you.

Re: Pictures Wanted For Fan Voice

Good question....if you can keep the pic sizes to no more than 1000 pixels wide that would be great.

I tailgate in H also!

I take tons of pictures every game.

if you can keep the pic sizes to no more than 1000 pixels wide that would be great
    Tony: I have absolutely no idea what that means, but I can send you 8 years worth of digital photos of tailgate parties and away games. I'll just have to weed out the pics that document obvious yo-yo dieting!:bag:

Q: do you want labels? Some are obvious, but many - esp opponents stadiums - are not.

Mr. T,

I can do a retro look back during the bye week. That would work well. Just send them in the format you have...Until then, I'm seeking pictures that have not yet been taken....but I bet there will be some come Sunday!

Rave on........

7. Re: Pictures Wanted For Fan Voice

Ive got tailgate pictures going back to 1996 the first year. We tailgated at Lake Montebello. Remind me during the bye week.