Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: ColtsHeritage.com Gets Jolt From Unitas Management Corp!

How can Colts Heritage be complete without Johnny Unitas? He was at least 75% of the Colts Heritage?

Maybe you can call Jr. and convince him this effort is more important than the few dollars he could make off of it.

It is a sad day when all you can do to make a living is to live in the shadow of someone else. He should learn to be his own man.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenwoman View Post
    How can Colts Heritage be complete without Johnny Unitas? He was at least 75% of the Colts Heritage?

Maybe you can call Jr. and convince him this effort is more important than the few dollars he could make off of it.

It is a sad day when all you can do to make a living is to live in the shadow of someone else. He should learn to be his own man.
    Many others have tried but they can't get through to Jr. Greed and bitterness apparently have captured his heart. All in the Unitas family support our efforts but the one who can alter them is trying to do so. How a man can try to derail a crusade that his father would completely support is thankfully beyond my way of thinking or scope of reasonability.

I hope you all feel the same. Let this strengthen our solidarity.

Strength and honor...

What we do today, echoes in eternity.

What we do today can echo in the HOF for future generations!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Amen TL, hang in there!!
    "This year, our attitude when we’re on the field is we’re attacking, we want to put points on the board and then let our defense pin their ears back and have at it."
    -Mark Clayton

I did want to mention also, the resistance that we've received is from John, Jr. ONLY. Chad Unitas was on WHFS' KMS show giving support, several from the Unitas family and circle of friends have signed the petition and Joe Unitas, will join me on April 1 in studio to discuss his feelings and offer even more support.

This is NOT a Unitas family decision. It is one from John, Jr. who unfortunately controls Unitas Management Corp.

He also was responsible for killing our efforts with a song entitled Unitas We Stand. Proceeds from the sale of that CD were to benefit abused children in cooperation of the Ed Block Courage Foundation.