Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Ray Dance to Return This Week?

I would guess that the dance is coming back,the reason you ask?When Aaron was asked last night in the chat who was going to be introduced before the game he gave a very "Rosenhaus like" response of "next question please." Seemed a little odd to me at the time and it crossed my mind that the return of the dance is why he didnt want to answer.Im sure the Ravens want to keep it a secret and have told all media that if it gets out it wont be good.Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by BaltimoreRon
    Don't get me wrong, I'm a Ray dance fan, but I think this week should be McNair's week. Introduce the offense, and let Steve be the last person introduced. It's his first game in his new stadium, in front of his new fans, so what better time to do it? It will still pump up the crowd.

Next home game, when the team returns at 3-0 (knock on wood), and a strong defensive effort will be needed (to stop LT), let Ray do his thing.

JMHO
    This is exactly what's going to happen. I've got to believe the Ravens are smart enough to know this is what we want. The Ray dance will resume against SD.
    The Steelers: Still looking for a legit Super Bowl victory.

No, thats not "exactly whats going to happen"...if they introduce them as individuals, it will be the defense, plain and simple. The offense will get introduced against the Chargers.

And speak for yourself, that is not what I want. I want Ray. Most of the fans I've talked to want Ray. Not McNair. McNair will get his props when we are 3-0.
    ''You'd love to go on the first day but I'm glad for the situation I'm in,'' he said. ''Baltimore knows how to play defense.''

I'm also a big Ray supporter. His dance is very cool. However it would be neat to announce the offense and let Steve McNair be the last one. After all the defense are already talked about a lot. Let the offense get pumped up also. Then go out and score 30 points and kick Oakland's a--.:hammer: :hammer:

GET LOUD

GO RAVENS

[quote]Aaron: I've heard everything from individual introductions to team-only variations. Personally, I prefer the team-only ones, but my understanding is the team has heard the outcry from the majority of fans who enjoyed Ray Lewis' colorful display. [quote]

I love Aaron and he does a fantastic job of reporting what exactly is going on, but he is not a Ravens fan. Of course he prefers the team-only variation.

Yeah my fault on above post,I got inthe chat late and I think someone asked the question twice that why he said next question.

What do you mean Aaron isn't a Ravens fan? He certainly seems like a Ravens fan to me.

McNair should definately get to be announced. his first true home game as the Ravens starter. it would mean more to him. the crowd will be pumped with or without Ray dancing. although, for the UK guys it would be big to see Ray dance in person.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AZRAVEN
    What do you mean Aaron isn't a Ravens fan? He certainly seems like a Ravens fan to me.
    Aaron is an objective journalist. His team of choice is irrelevant.

But I know what it is ;)
    Admin Steve :uk:
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.

I think I've figured it out, too..

With the way the D performed last week and Ray getting POTW, it seems like a no brainer to have him introduced.

Like I've maintained, the dance is just a dance. It's for the fans. It's not a huge deal one way or the other.

Seems to me a 27-0 win on the road erases alot of the pains of last season.

If Billick and the team have no issues (which I don't think they will), the dance is on.

PP

To the dance. I would like to see the Defense introduced this week and the following homegame have McNair and the Offense introduced.
    This will give Steve and his guys the opportunity to jell and put up some impressive stats over the next handfull of weeks leading up to his intro...:D