Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Key to Sunday against the Raiders: humility?

The win in Tampa was impressive. At the same time I think back to the last NFC superbowl winner and it goes back to the Rams in 1999. Is the AFC teams that much better then the NFC?

There is zero chance the team comes out flat this week, and that is the only way the Raiders would have a chance. I think all of you are worrying about something you don't need to be worried about, at least this week.
    ''You'd love to go on the first day but I'm glad for the situation I'm in,'' he said. ''Baltimore knows how to play defense.''

I say this because it seems that whoever makes it from the AFC, its just a matter of playing the game. The biggest hurdle for AFC teams is whoever they face in the divisional round. Once they make it to the Superbowl, it goes to the AFC. There are some very physical talent laiden teams like the Eagles who would give the AFC teams a very hard fought game. Am I off base and out of touch here? Is there anyone who can stay with the Colts, Bengals, Stealers, Ravens in the Superbowl from the NFC other then the Eagles? They are the junior league by far.

4. Re: Key to Sunday against the Raiders: humility?

On paper of course it looks like we will win 54-0! But of course this is the NFL. Like someone said a few bad calls, a few untimely turnovers and the game could go either way. Im expecting a Ravens win tomorrow, but its only game 2 of the season....so think the score will be something like 21-10