I was listening to the radio this morning, and after hearing the 83rd report of the Raiders being written off and the Ravens being so celebrated, I'm honestly getting a bit worried...

I think the Raiders are a team falling apart, but there's still some decent players there. Warren Sapp has definitley been on the decline, but he's a monster DT. don't forget Derrick Burgess and Michael Huff on that D too. Randy Moss isn't a fun guy to face, regardless if a bad QB is throwing to him. Lamont Jordan and Aaron Brooks may not be premier guys at their positions, but both can make some plays. Basically, they do have the potential if things start clicking to put up some pressure...

Now, don't get me wrong, I know the Ravens can handle all this. BUT, I'm worried we're going to let this notion that we're facing a gimme win go to our heads, which can be REAL dangerous if things start clicking, because we'll be off our guard. I'm just hoping the Ravens try to forget what happened in Week 1 on both sides, and treat this like we're playing the AFC Championship game of 2000 all over again. Treat this team like they can do some damage, and I think our natural talent will prevail.