Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: THE OFFICIAL: Ravens fan friendly bars thread outside of Baltimore

Quote Originally Posted by VaRaven View Post
    Shadows Lounge & Grill
    330 Paseo Del Puebla Sur
    Taos, New Mexico

I know it may sound like a Route 40 Strip Joint, but its actually a pretty nice sports bar, and there are at least two Ravens' fans from New Market, Md. in there a lot!

Also, if you're out West, theres a chain of bars called "The Fox and Hound". They're pretty much like "Buffalo Wild Wings" around here. Lots of TV's and they open at 9:00 am on Sunday's so you can be seated in plenty of time to catch the 1:00 EST games.
    No shit really? There's a Fox and Hound's on Ventura Blvd near me in Studio City (in LA), not too far from me, but it's an English soccer Pub. The Parlor will work just fine tho. ;)
    "Sorry officer, nothing wrong here. I'm just watching the Ravens game!"

We've got a growing legion of fans out here in Denver, CO...

Choppers Sports Grill
    80 South Madison Street
    Denver, CO 80209
    (303) 399-4448

http://www.meetup.com/ravens52/

And to comment on 00Ravens' post about Ullr's up in Breckenridge, CO - they closed down at that 401 S Main Street location (landlord jacked up the rent) and so they moved to Main Street Station:

505 South Main Street
    Breckenridge, CO 80424
    (970) 547-5950
    Last edited by RockyMountainOysters; 08-16-2012 at 12:20 PM.

I was in Vegas this past Sunday. The Ravens are one of 8 teams or so that does not have a fan bar in the area. My Father and I went to the Las Vegas Hilton where they put on a great gameday experience in their Showroom. It was stadium seating with one huge monitor in the middle for the main game (which is the only sound you hear), two next size monitors on the side (one was showing the Ravens game) and then lots of smaller monitors in between showing the rest of the games. All the monitors were on the same wall. Fans of every team were there. They also have a bar and food in the showroom ($2 Bud and Bud-light drafts) as well as machines to place bets so you don't have to walk over to the Sports Book (which incidentally was also packed with NFL fans).

Quote Originally Posted by whattimeisit View Post
    Greens Sports Bar
    2239 Polk St
    San Francisco, CA 94109-1841
    (415) 775-4287

http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-greens-s...-san-francisco
    Damnit. I lived here for a year and never knew.

The Abbey on Geary had a few Ravens there. Might want to swing by and do some recruiting.

Good luck!

Dirty Birds
    4656 Mission Boulevard
    San Diego, CA 92109
    (858) 274-2473

This is turning out to be a huge Ravens hangout in San Diego.

6. Re: THE OFFICIAL: Ravens fan friendly bars thread outside of Baltimore

I'm usually just post at the Scout forum, this is my first time on this one. But I really want to thank you for this. My BF's family lives in Port Charlotte, FL so now I know I can still see my Ravens in a friendly environment during Xmas.

Just wish I read this forum before the NE game, I was the only Ravens fan that day :(

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeprx View Post
    Found a place in Port Charlotte,Fl. called Joe Cracker's that, while not a Raven's bar per se, had every NFL game on. There were several Raven's fans there, mostly Buc's fans because they were blacked out. The staff made a painful loss a little easier to take. Highly recomend. (There were even a lot of people under 70 there,T!!)

Ullr's in Breckenridge, Colorado. We have a group of Ravens fans that meet there every Sunday.
    Last edited by SykesvilleRavensFan; 09-27-2011 at 10:32 AM.

dont support the roost they allow steeler fans in their club
    Your Local Embroidery and screen printing Company..
    Cecil Countys Number 1 Raven Fan

Champps Americana had a great showing of Ravens fans yesterday. Lots came from Dallas, Austin, etc.

I think there will be a big showing tonight at the game. More so then three years ago.

10. Re: THE OFFICIAL: Ravens fan friendly bars thread outside of Baltimore

Kirby's in Juno Beach Florida is great it is the same as Kirby's in Ocean City.They have great Maryland Seafood and always have alot of Raven fans.

The person who mentioned Pineapple Willy's I used to go there when I lived in Panama City do they still do the bucket of ribs and also there was a great sports bar on Front Beach Road can't think of the name but they had great cajun food.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    I think there will be a big showing tonight at the game. More so then three years ago.
    It looked like there were quite a few Ravens fans there. Anyone who was at the game have an estimate on our showing?

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyRaven98 View Post
    Kirby's in Juno Beach Florida is great it is the same as Kirby's in Ocean City.They have great Maryland Seafood and always have alot of Raven fans.

The person who mentioned Pineapple Willy's I used to go there when I lived in Panama City do they still do the bucket of ribs and also there was a great sports bar on Front Beach Road can't think of the name but they had great cajun food.
    Kirby's is a real Ravens' bar that is owned by Marylanders and has Raven signed footballs, neon lights and flags in the bar. They get about 30 to 75 Raven fans during any one game. Best part is being able to eat from a good raw bar menu and obviously crab cakes the way they are supposed to be made. S. Florida draws a lot of Marylanders due to the strong sport fishing population....

Juno Beach is right between N. Palm Beach and Jupiter... Check them out!:respect