Obviously, T's going to have issues about anyone named "BA."

At the risk of dating myself,

BS

Wink Re: BA looks to be ready to go

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSunday View Post
    Obviously, T's going to have issues about anyone named "BA."

At the risk of dating myself,

BS

Yes ... my original thought when I saw "BA" was the young fella on the right:

In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Re: BA looks to be ready to go

Quote Originally Posted by baltimore_hokie View Post
    I'm pretty sure everyone knew what you mean, not sure that post for clarification was necessary.
    Really? If I knew, I wouldn't have asked the question. And, if it's so obvious, can you provide the names of the newspapers and TV stations which refer to Ayanbadejo as "BA".....
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Blog Entries

Everybody calls him "BA" because his last name isn't the funnest thing to try to spell (especially for those that can barely spell "the" on this board).

I'm pretty sure everyone knew what you mean, not sure that post for clarification was necessary.
    It would be awesomely ironic if you edited this to correct the spelling of "the"

Blog Entries

Everybody calls him "BA" because his last name isn't the funnest thing to try to spell (especially for those that can barely spell "the" on this board).

I find it to be a bit of an annoyance to have to struggle to figure out who people are writing about. It's a casual practice I see here all the time, just throwing out a set of initials instead of an entire name. I was able to figure out this one out after a couple of replies, but sometimes I have to decipher the meaning by reading 10 or 15 into the thread. I've seen people do it here for players on other teams that don't even play in our division, and just presume that everyone would know who RZ or UI or XX is. I don't get it.

Nice. The thread is more about whether or not we're abbreviating his name than whether he's worth a spot on the team.

My problem is that if he isn't ready to handle a full workload, he needs to be on IR and try to crank it up again next year. If he's only going to want to take limited snaps, then is he really worth a spot on the team after PUP?

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    All right, I'll ask the question ... actually two of them:

(1) who is "BA"?

(2) is it painful to at least once provide his full name in posting? ... thanks!
    I didn't know who BA was either.
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello