1. those envious and jealous deadskin fans

It's bad enough their name is blatently racist (George Washington built a military reputation on killing indians, I wonder how he'd feel knowing the city that bears his name uses his enemy for the teams mascot:insane:)...and really bad describes "that God awful song" which now officially ought to end with "fight for old P.G.!"...but I digress..... they just can't stand it when we do well...let alone that our Colts/Ravens have always beat them.
    Over all it's what, 18-5?
    Ravens hold a 2-1 edge.

Colts/Ravens = 2 Super Bowl titles
    deadskins = 1 Super Bowl title & 2 strike year gifts (got asterisk?)

Re: those envious and jealous deadskin fans

Man I work in Annapolis which has tons of Redskin fans. I have been on their a-- each day. Now they have Dallas. They can't stand our early success.

DEADSKINS SUCK

Man I work in Annapolis which has tons of Redskin fans.
    How times have changed! I grew up in Annapolis during the Colts era. Everyone was a Colts fan. I had never met a Redskins fan, outside of a cousin from DC, until I went to Univ of Maryland.

Watch how many of these so-called Redskins fans will change to purple as this season progresses. In 2000, there were a couple of local bars, which had catered to Redskins fans, which changed to Ravens bars by season's end due to falloff of Redskins support and then bandwagonning onto our Super Bowl run.

Last edited by Mista T; 09-14-2006 at 09:01 AM.

I know more Dallas fans in DC then Redskins fans. And we Ravens fans complain about the Steelers fans here in Bawlmer. It's infested down there. A damn shame........
    Waiting for the next one!!!

we have a bunch of 'skins fans down here on the Eastern Shore. They all got hooked post-Irsay when the local channel showed them every week (and I mean EVERY week). the stupid local newspaper (Daily Times of Salisbury MD) features them above the Ravens every issue. the OFL news described "90,000 partially inebriated D.C. area yuppie scum".

Why is it that all Skins fan quote the same thing, "Gibbs will save us. He's done it before". Last time I checked the sport kept moving on and he was on the side watching race cars go around in circles (not that there is anything wrong with NASCAR). Oh and last time I checked Gibbs wasn't out there throwing the ball into the ground with an 8 on his chest.

I think the Joe Gibbs magic spell has worn off. The Redskins will never be successful because they operate the same way the Yankees operate. They try to buy old successful players and they seldom draft. Dan Snyder wants instant success and yet they are always in a rebuilding mode.

They are like the Orioles, except they aren't cheap! Hail to the Redskins!! (Ha, Ha!!)

with the Ravens off this weekend--could be far worse ways to spend the tv day than watching the 'skins (and the Squealers) lose. oh, they look awful. in their division...6-10?