1. Colts looooooooooose

I'll be on the forum again later, but for now I think I'll go out and buy a lottery ticket...
    :happyanim

Re: Colts looooooooooose

Scobee is epic win!
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

How about this, Colts are 0-2 in their division! You can be worried about our division record all you want...Colts are 0-2! any shot at winning that division means they need to SWEEP the remaining division games.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Can someone say our main obstacle to getting to the SB may not be in our own division, but these guys? Any loss that gets them closer to missing the playoffs is alright in my book. Doubt that they miss the playoffs though.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbirds80 View Post
    Can someone say our main obstacle to getting to the SB may not be in our own division, but these guys? Any loss that gets them closer to missing the playoffs is alright in my book. Doubt that they miss the playoffs though.
    Good point. They will make the playoffs with no home field advantage, I wouldn't mind making Peyton and Co. go on the road in some cold, less than friendly cities (Baltimore, New York, Foxboro for starters) rather than playing in the dome for the entirety of the playoffs.

Ya just gotta love the Colts losing. 0 and 2 in their Div is fantastic.

Can you say wild card for Dolts??

Blog Entries

The ball is in Houstons hand, all rthey have to do is continue beating the division and now they can even lose to colts at home as long as they win the rest and lose to us.
    Great scenario, I know!

All I can say is BAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by ScoNo View Post
    The ball is in Houstons hand, all rthey have to do is continue beating the division and now they can even lose to colts at home as long as they win the rest and lose to us.
    Great scenario, I know!
    Houston is very good...they did us a favor on opening day...no way we can overlook them....by the time we play them we need to have the nuts-and-bolts tight...it'll be nice for a healthy Reed and Webb combo in the secondary

Quote Originally Posted by RavNMadMan View Post
    Houston is very good...they did us a favor on opening day...no way we can overlook them....by the time we play them we need to have the nuts-and-bolts tight...it'll be nice for a healthy Reed and Webb combo in the secondary
    Houston doesn't worry me, especially when taking into consideration what our defense can do, and what their defense can't.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Yeah our D usually keeps us in the game against high flying Offenses, and now we have a refined O that can punch the ticket.
    Not overlooked, but a winnable game