Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Re: OT: Sidney Ponson Blasts Baltimore Fans

Thanks!

You are the vinegar in the pantry, Crazy. Unpleasant, and I'm sure there's a reason you're there, I just can't think of what it is. ;)

I actually saw what was edited out of Highwater's post, so, where was I? I was here. I read it. It was pretty much what I'd expect someone to write about someone who went around trying to piss everyone off.

Cheers! :)
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

It was pretty much what I'd expect someone to write about someone who went around trying to piss everyone off
    So praising ponson is considered "trying to piss everyone off". Remember I just said Kudos.

Ponson was booed. If i remember correctly the same Posters who were pissed off at that fans who were booing boller at training camp are now OK with booing, that is as long as Ponson is no longer with the team.

Look I didn't attack anyone and I haven't hurled any expletives at one person. But yea I know, when you agree with someone its funny but when you dont they are a troll. Gotcha

By the way when you mix cayeanne pepper with vinigar you get Hot sauce.
    Last edited by crazyraven; 03-22-2007 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Explaning the use of vinagar to good ole festivus
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

So praising ponson
    What the hell has this assw*pe done to deserve praise?

Can you think of anything at all?

And you wonder why you have next to no credibility?

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Can you think of anything at all?
    I just point to the orginal reason why I praised him in this thread.

"They booed me when I was playing there. It doesn't bother me. Baltimore fans have no clue what baseball is all about," Ponson said.
    Booing suck and I feel he is right.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

Quote Originally Posted by crazyraven View Post
    The team has been winning for years, Their attendance has been above average for years except for the years i pointed out. Even when there is a lull people still go. Where are the excuses

These are your stats not mine so you are either stubborn or thick.
    This is without a doubt the most pointless post I ever read! The Yankees have 12 million people to draw from, if you include the periphery, Baltimore has 2 million, if you count a radius of 70 miles, which is a stretch!. When the Yankees languish, it just gives the fans who never get to go, a chance, since the season ticket holders tend to go less when they are not winning! It's just appalling that you would think you have an argument here! It's also appalling that any one who is not a NYer would be a fan.! Bandwagoners, all!!!!! The team spends more than twice what almost ALL other teams even take in, through all revenue streams, and cause all other teams to be inventive, catch lightning in a bottle, or just flat out get lucky enough to be competitive! And then there is the world's most unlikeable disgruntled owner!
    For me, I'd rather be dead than in pinstripes!!!!:hammer:

Then why do you yankee fans boo the world's BEST player?
    We booed a bum, because he was a bum... Bad work ethic, dwi's, poor performance, disdain for us, etc.
    I'm dumbfounded by your gall!

Are you kidding me?

Yankee fans are the most notorious (next to Eagles fans) for booing their own players. Bronx cheer, anyone?

Ponson was a drunk who was arrested 3 times in a span of a year, and sucked it up on the field. He would have been ridden out of New York on a rail if he did that crap with the Yankees.

I believe Sir Sid did a stint with the Yanks last season, but wasn't there long. Here's hoping the O's get to face him in the season-opening series (if the Twins don't cut him) and pound his pitches into the seats.
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

Yes, Ponson was with the Yankees for about five minutes last year before they shipped his fat ass out of town. He didn't cut it with the Cardinals last year either. The Twins must be desperate for pitching if they keep him. The guy just doesn't seem to take his profession seriously -- he was frequently overweight and out of shape when he was here.

I've don't think I've ever booed a player but I have no sympathy for Ponson -- he was a slacker, a law-breaker and a liar. After he got tossed in the clink for getting into a fight with that judge, he claimed he was a changed man, and then about a week later he got arrested again for another DUI. And didn't even tell the team about it. What a dope.

this is hilarious that sir sidney is talking about us being bad fans for booing him. hey sir sid, if you had got your fat ass in shape and took some time to be an actual baseball player instead of doing a bluto blutarsky impression, maybe you wouldn't get booed!

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

http://www.sportsline.com/mlb/story/9659269/1

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    Finally a writer steps up and writes the truth.

PP