Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: OT: Sidney Ponson Blasts Baltimore Fans

Finally a writer steps up and writes the truth.
    Many fans around the league were all over A-rod when he became a Yankee, or as they called him--Pay-rod. We heard all kinds of things like "How dare they pair him with such a great team."

But thats ok, Yankee fans gave him a chance.

The funny thing is guys like TheOrioleWay are infamous for doing this sort of thing. They Beat the guy down first because he is a Yankee then when the guy plays like shit (for the yankees) he then tries to start portraying a-rod (or whoever) as if he was a sacrificial lamb. Meanwhile TOW already has a t-shirt with A-rod in a Yankees uniform with a bullseye on his forehead or in some compromising position in his top dresser draw.

Give me a break, Arod hasn't won anything for anyone. He gets paid big bucks and plays well but he isn't even a difference maker. Sorry if we great fans have high standards. Win a title already.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

Re: OT: Sidney Ponson Blasts Baltimore Fans

Quote Originally Posted by crazyraven View Post
    The funny thing is guys like TheOrioleWay are infamous for doing this sort of thing. They Beat the guy down first because he is a Yankee then when the guy plays like shit (for the yankees) he then tries to start portraying a-rod (or whoever) as if he was a sacrificial lamb.
    Is that any different than praising the guy like he's the final piece of the puzzle - as many Yankee fans thought when ARod was acquired - but now booing him when he's not All-World and saying he's "played like shit" - when he's played far better than that - because he hasn't been the difference (which has not been his fault)? ;)
    Last edited by B-more Ravor; 03-28-2007 at 07:38 PM.
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap