Thread: Holy ****

1. Holy ****

If this doesnt get you pumped up for this game, your not a fan of either team.

After watching this (and yes it has highlights from both teams perspecitives) is there any doubt that this is the best freakin rivalry in the NFL?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q654...ayer_embedded#!

Re: Holy ****

Great video. Great rivalry.

Fantastic refresher on the grittiest rivalry in the NFL.

it's amazing how diverse the game of football can be.

The other great modern rivalry of the NFL is Patriots Colts, football's great home run derby and offensive spectacular.

Steelers Ravens is the diametric opposite. A grueling cage match and sixty minute defensive stalemate.

What other sport offers such exhilarating extremes?
    "You don't adjust. You just dominate."
    -Al Davis

"I'm a machine, jerk!"
    -Ray Lewis

4. Re: Holy ****

It's been the best rivalry in sports since the Ravens began to be competitive circa 1999, bar none. It hasn't mattered who the players were or what the rosters have consisted of. Other than ofcourse, Ray Lewis, who is the last man standing on a franchise he birthed an identity for. I'd be lying if I said Hines Ward hasn't been an integral part of it on Pittsburgh's end, although he's far from the greatest or most influential player of Pittsburgh's great history.

I am more then jacked for this game! It's a great battle anytime these two teams play. But I still HATE Hines Ward and it grows everytime I see the hit he laid on Ed Reed and then, looked at our sideline and pointed down at him.

I'm not clear if it was to taunt or to call for help because he was out of it, but that bitch was looking to hurt him on that play and I think he was pointing down saying come pick his ass up, as a way of show boating.

I still would love to see that asshole be laid the hell out and could careless if he ended up hurt or not. I HATE Hines Ward with a passion as I do Tom Brady.

Hines Ward is the toughest wide receiver to ever play the game! good god, you hate him? You hate LOSING to him you noodle sucking winged rat~~~

btw this is our site, were not afraid of a few little purple finches....

http://stillers-forums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2

the funniest steeler fansite online. where NO ONE is ever permanently banned.

oh and dont miss this thread with a bit of journalistic atruism for our fine feathered friends over here

http://stillers-forums.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=20191

this must be a very slow forum.... someone que the resident evil movie scene where all the ravens get burned outa the sky and all you hear thereafter is silence

Quote Originally Posted by Hi5Steeler View Post
    this must be a very slow forum.... someone que the resident evil movie scene where all the ravens get burned outa the sky and all you hear thereafter is silence

Yep we have unibrow QB's and you have a rapist. We have dundalk girls and you have

[IMG][/IMG]
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by Hi5Steeler View Post
    Hines Ward is the toughest wide receiver to ever play the game! good god, you hate him? You hate LOSING to him you noodle sucking winged rat~~~
    You serious?

What grade you in? I am going to guess the 7th?

Did you come on here to talk football or to promote the boards you get on? :insane: