Thread: 2011 Trip?

2011 Trip?

Too early? Fuck it I don't care. After some budget negotiation with Katie tonight she is desperate to come back to Baltimore for Weeks 1 and 2 next year. This time we have the luxury of being able to wait for the schedule to come out but it'll be early season again for us this time.

I'll be honest I didn't expect it to be in out budget but provided football is being played next season we are IN!!!!

Anyone else?

:celery:celery:celery
    UKRavenGordon's Gametrips

2009 v Cleveland W
    2010 @ New York Jets W
    2011 (January 2012) @ New England AFCCG L

Re: 2011 Trip?

Gordon: you +miss Katie should seriously look at coming about 1/2 month to a month later. The weather here is usually beastly into mid-September, but afterwards the air gets drier, nights are much cooler and comfortable. October is perhaps the most comfortable month in Maryland for touristy things and for attending football games.

Also, assuming that there is a 2010 season, the rotation brings up Nashville, Jacksonville, and Phoenix as away games. All are very attractive cities for road trips, but not in early September!
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Gordon: you +miss Katie should seriously look at coming about 1/2 month to a month later. The weather here is usually beastly into mid-September, but afterwards the air gets drier, nights are much cooler and comfortable. October is perhaps the most comfortable month in Maryland for touristy things and for attending football games.

Also, assuming that there is a 2010 season, the rotation brings up Nashville, Jacksonville, and Phoenix as away games. All are very attractive cities for road trips, but not in early September!
    I would definately consider that but we LOVED the weather when we were over this time. We never get weather that hot in Scotland. Road trip is a definate possibility. We both can't wait to get back over. A home game is a must this time though!
    UKRavenGordon's Gametrips

2009 v Cleveland W
    2010 @ New York Jets W
    2011 (January 2012) @ New England AFCCG L

We have three, or more, irons in the fire now:
    1) Ravens at Wembley :eng:
    2) Baltimore early season :usa:
    or as Mr T suggests mid-season
    3) Navy in Dublin :ire:

:celery
    "We ain't stinking Redskins fans in this Town sonny!"

I'm in!

If we make the play offs this year I'd be tempted over again!!