Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Do you think the Ravens fans at the game will boo

Quote Originally Posted by Losac View Post
    Yes, I'm sure some will if that happens. We are the same fans who cheered when our starting QB was laying in pain on the turf.
    If this isn't the truth, Losac!! TOTALLY!!!!!!

Re: Do you think the Ravens fans at the game will boo

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    I worry that if it happen to Flacco Sunday, some assholes will cheer he is hurt.
    Nah...the level of frustration over Flacco isn't nearly that bad at this point to cheer an injury.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    I worry that if it happen to Flacco Sunday, some assholes will cheer he is hurt.
    Someone bail me out of jail please...if this happens I might be going to jail for a whole lot more than that Jets Fireman guy
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens

There is no way that happens Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    There is no way that happens Sunday.
    Are you freakin' kidding me?

If you're referring to Flacco not doing something to bring on booing I might agree with you.

But after listening to the radio all week, it would surprise me to not hear booing if Flacco has another bad outing.

Edit- now if you're referring to people cheering should Flacco get hurt, then I would also agree.

I was disgusted when they cheered Boller getting hurt, doing that if Flacco got hurt?

Not too sure there's words or feelings in the vocabulary to describe the level of negativity I'd feel towards that.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Here's my rules:

1. You never boo the home team....EVER!

I hope there is not booing in my section because I'd really hate to get into a fight the first game.

Any "fan" that boos our boys, AT THE HOME OPENER, is no fan. I don't boo Ravens, let me find out Baltimore is turnin into Philly. We have a Qb that helped take us to the playoffs two years straight and after 1 bad game, people are callin for the back-up. Wow. Lets just support our team. Go Ravens!

70,000 silent fans would be louder than booing...

Quote Originally Posted by pyite32 View Post
    I hope they introduce the starting defense, because I bet if they announce the offense you will hear some boos before the game even begins.
    First of all they will introduce Defense for the first game, most likely.

Second, I am not responsible for my actions if this happens. That would be complete and utter bullshit after only 2 games of the freaking season.

Baltimore sports fans are notoriously fickle, make that Maryland sports fans. They boo you one minute then cheer you the next. But it is the nature of the beast.

If you really want to get into the heads of players, coaches and officials DON'T MAKE A SOUND. I remember they tried that at Memorial Stadium after Reggie Jackson joined the Yankees, it lasted about 30 seconds but it was really eerie.

Love 'em, hate 'em...Cheer 'em, boo 'em...they are still OUR team. It's not time for this...:bag:

Do I smell a blowout tomorrow?
    Of course this is just my opinion