Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: YO GALEN - I told U so

Meanwhile, Pelosi says she'll still be Speaker of House 5 weeks from now.

She will but after that tne new Congress steps in with a new Speaker.

Then she'll hand the gavel to Boehner.

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/09/2...eeks-from-now/

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Meanwhile, Pelosi says she'll still be Speaker of House 5 weeks from now.

She will but after that tne new Congress steps in with a new Speaker.

Then she'll hand the gavel to Boehner.

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/09/2...eeks-from-now/
    Yeah maybe...better hurry up and get those elections going though as the climate is changing a bit here of late. The latest WAPO poll released today has O'Malley up 52 to 41 over Ehrlich. TPM's combination of all congressional generic ballots has gone from a GOP lead of almost 10% to now just over 3%. There are also some individual Con. Gen Ballot poll that show a Dem lead.

On top of that 4G3po's dream girl O'Donnel just got caught lying about her 2nd college reference

Claremont Graduate University has no student or education record for an individual named Christine O'Donnell.

ooops! Damn "gotcha" media always exposing the right!

Soon she will have no education at all which should make her perfect for you guys. A semi-good looking, angry, woman who has nothing more than a community college understanding of the world who winks at you and makes you feel good.

There is a bubbling theory that the democrats are behind a lot of the tea party candidates. Talk about Chicago style politics! Turn the GOP into a party of extremists that turn the independents away. Pretty smart really. Keep believing in these folks!

Just think about it. If I ran for the tea party I could just say that I kinda went to college for a while and therefore am just a regular guy...believe the earth is getting colder...think masturbation kills innocent kids...think there should be no government...recite a couple Reagan lines...sign up to follow Palins Twit account....a say a couple of other really stupid things and you guys would all be on board! Pretty simple politics if you think about it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    I like my bartender to be a real person. I like my leaders to be smarter than me.
    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    While I don't think that is a tough task to accomplish, I think the dirt on my shoe is smarter than uh... uh... uh... our current...uh...uh President

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Galen Sevinne;225360]Yeah maybe...better hurry up and get those elections going though as the climate is changing a bit here of late. The latest WAPO poll released today has O'Malley up 52 to 41 over Ehrlich. TPM's combination of all congressional generic ballots has gone from a GOP lead of almost 10% to now just over 3%. There are also some individual Con. Gen Ballot poll that show a Dem lead.
    \QUOTE]

Galen - you never get it and your info is out of your ass again. This real clear poll dated 9/29/10 shows

O'Mally up by +5.7. The fact that any GOP in this state is so close to sniffing distance is a miracle with a 2-1
    advantage for DEMs and Ehrlich is having trouble in his own party because Bob Murphy got 28% of the
    GOP primary. He was the tea party candidate here. Ehrlich was only 1 pt behind before the primary.

In the Guv races, the GOP is ahead by 28-15 with 7 pick ups. Even in Calif, Brown is only up +3.8, so
    with the margin of error, the race is tied.

In the Congressional Generic Ballot - GOP up by +4.0%

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/?state=nwa

Also, President Barack Obama's ratings remain low, with 46% of Americans approving of his job performance.
    Half of Americans have a negative view of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, compared with 22% taking a positive
    view.

OBY just got Congress to recess w/o a vote on extending Ws tax cuts for everyone. Buehner had the votes and
    DEMS are furious. There's division in his own party. They are head in the Senate race by just 2 48-46. They
    were always ahead but that's really a tie.

OBY could have ensured keeping both houses with a vote but he refuses to
    let the rich have cuts.

Yea, he came up some in the standings because he said he will approve tax cuts for the
    middle class only and there will be a vote for that in Dec and they are hitting with some big ads.

The rumor about DEMs being for tea partiers could be true in Delaware because
    it's a Biden's seat. They don't want to have an incumbent DEM in there for Joe's son,
    Bo Bite Me Biden, who won't be ready for it til the next cycle. So they may want
    O'Donnell to win and Bo Bite Me will knock her off when he's ready.

You never get it in politics or economics Galen.

Back to Ehrlich.
    Ron Smith was saying on the radio that he needs to be a gracious winner and embrace Murphy.
    Murphy sent a message to just tell him what he wants him to do but Ehrlich won't do it. He's
    not including him and this is dissing his people off.

Ehrlich called up Smith in the middle of the show and when Ron said this to him he didn't say
    he would or wouldn't reach out to them.

Until then he was 1 pt behind and even now that it is this close is still good for any GOP,
    because he still has a chance but not w/o that 28%.

You'd better hope he doesn't get it.

Elsewhere, Pissy Reid was just 1.4 pt ahead of Sharon Angle which means that race is still
    tied up.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 09-29-2010 at 08:13 PM.

Blog Entries

See why GOP still has the advantage.

The poll found that the country's uncertain economy continues to be the overriding issue in the midterm elections.

Seven in 10 adults felt the country remains in recession. And among people who said the recession had a major impact on them and their family, more said they preferred a GOP-controlled Congress to a Democratic-run Congress. One in four adults thought the economy would get worse over the next 12 months. Of that group, two-thirds were people with an affinity for the tea-party movement.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...928390046.html
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 09-29-2010 at 11:22 PM.

I won't believe the recession is over until the unemployment rate drops at least 2%. The longer the recession lasts, the more I will blame Obama. The GOP was right with those commericals the day before he got elected claiming his lack of experience in leadership.