Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Boller Lite

Re: Boller Lite

Quote Originally Posted by xmradiodave View Post
    Logical and rational thinking will not be tolerated here!
    I think everyone here IS being logical. No one's shouting "Flackko SUX lololol" with no reason. There are legitimate things wrong here. Year Three, promises of prolific strides, and he seems more confused than ever.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by psuasskicker View Post
    Yeah. It's totally worth panicking over a two game stretch. No HoF QB has EVER gone through a two game stretch - both on the road against top pass defenses in a six day span - with one mediocre and one bad performance. I definitely understand why everyone's panicking.

- C -
    **Standing ovation clapping**

Again others have no rational thought. Nevermind the obvious. If we would have lost on Monday night, we could have heard the panicked ones a week earlier. YAY!

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    I think everyone here IS being logical. No one's shouting "Flackko SUX lololol" with no reason. There are legitimate things wrong here. Year Three, promises of prolific strides, and he seems more confused than ever.
    There are some very irrational responses in various threads. There are some glaring problems that were exposed in this game. Flacco did not look comfortable and made terrible decisions. Someone raised the question if we wasted another 1st round pick on flacco. He was a top 15 rated qb last year. 13th rated to be exact. He is off to a slow start. To imply we wasted a draft on him is plain stupid and irrational. Two seasons, two playoff appearances. Yeah... Awful QB.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

I haven't panicked yet but I can say that I'm worried....

He is way too slow in going thru his progressions and I don't know how you improve this overnite.

Blog Entries

Wasn't his 1st INT a slant to Bolden?

I'm not jumping of the Flacco bandwagon but he certainly stunk it up today.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensnhokies View Post
    I haven't panicked yet but I can say that I'm worried....

He is way too slow in going thru his progressions and I don't know how you improve this overnite.
    Fortunately they don't play again tomorrow. They get a week.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

The OL was bad today.

But Joe is falling into that bad habit of happy feet, taking his eyes off his receivers down field and looking at the rush and throwing off his back foot.

We've seen this song and dance before...in every playoff game he has played (our defense bailed us out in almost every playoff win) and down the stretch last year.

I will not believe until he can string together some quality starting QB caliber games against some of the elite defenses. He doesn't need to go Peyton Manning, but at least take care of the ball and complete over 50 percent of your passes.

Two seasons, two playoff appearances. Yeah... Awful QB.
    He keeps throwing off his back foot, missing guys racing to the endzone, and forcing the issue into a freaking jungle of defenders, and we will continue our proud one-victory-followed-by-close-road-loss playoff pattern. I so look forward to this.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    He keeps throwing off his back foot, missing guys racing to the endzone, and forcing the issue into a freaking jungle of defenders, and we will continue our proud one-victory-followed-by-close-road-loss playoff pattern. I so look forward to this.
    I stand corrected. Bench the loser.

There are some very irrational responses in various threads. There are some glaring problems that were exposed in this game. Flacco did not look comfortable and made terrible decisions.
    Yup, there were definitely glaring problems that were exposed in this game.
    Seemingly similar problems that have been some of the short comings for the past couple years.

But yet when these are brought up, it's viewed as irrational which IMO is irrational as well.

Like I said earlier, some of today gets put on Cam.
    When facing great aggressive defenses you need to call stuff that aides your QB and takes advantage of the defenses' weaknesses they have exposed by being that aggressive.

I didn't see it today or last week.

Still though, his play calling has nothing to do with throwing off your back foot, not stepping up into the pocket and other basic QB mechanical skills that should be the norm no matter what plays are called.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Part of the problem is the high expectations we have placed on Joe. This is his third season. He has led the team to the playoffs the past two years. Does he have some bad habits? Yes. Is he Boller bad? Nope. Is Joe an elite QB? Not even close. Can he be? Not outside the realm of possibility.

He played an awful game today against a very good defense. Something in the bengals D made him uncomfortable. News flash though... The Bengals swept the division last year. They are not the Bungles they once were.

Shit, if he was Boller he'd be tripping over his own feet every other time he dropped back.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!