Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Baltimore Black out?

for the record I didn't post this because of the towels. I hate that Idea too.

I would like it if for one of the night games where the team is wearing black jerseys if all of the fans wore black. Not that you would have to buy the shirts from willis' foundation. Just think it would be a cool thing to do once a year.

Yes I hate towels, people with low iq's love bright things that spin. We are not those people.
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

Love the black out idea.

And I do think if properly promoted, people will show up in black. It doesn't have to Ravens gear to work on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post

And I do think if properly promoted, people will show up in black. It doesn't have to Ravens gear to work on TV.
    I have to ask though, is the whole point of this blackout thing to show off on TV? I thought the point was to make it intimidating to the visiting team?

As I said in a previous thread, I think this whole thing is a pretty lame idea, especially the towel waving, for obvious reasons. The Ravens' crowds are always some of the loudest in the league, and I think they do pretty well in intimidating the visiting team as it is.

I am really not into the towel thing, unless it is a freebee for Monday Night Football. I would not ever consider buying one, black or not.