Angry Rules of engagement?

This really irks the hell out me. We have a clear shot at killing alot of Taliban but we can't because of the "rules of engagements"? Do they play by the same rules? Total BS.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,213641,00.html

NBC quoted one Army officer who was involved with the spy mission as saying "we were so excited" that the group had been spotted and was in the sights of a U.S. drone. But the network quoted the officer, who was not identified, as saying that frustration soon set in after the officers realized they couldn't bomb the funeral under the military's rules of engagement.

Taliban militants this year have been waging their bloodiest campaign of violence since their 2001 ouster from power in the U.S.-led invasion launched after the Sept. 11 attacks.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Re: Rules of engagement?

That is what makes us better than them and gives us the moral highground on the world stage. That is why I was so bothered by secret prisons where we tortured terrorist suspects; we are stooping to their level.

Don't worry, they will meet justice one way or another.

I don't give a sh*t about higher moral grounds. If it takes torture to get information out of these people so be it. These are terrorists that kill innocent people. They kill our soldiers.

So we let them live another day to kill again...makes a lot of sense.:insane:
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

But if we torture them we are stooping to their level. We can no longer claim we are anymore right with our actions than the terrorists can claim they are right with theirs.

You're right terrorists do kill innocent people but guess what, so do we. Now they tend to target higher population areas to cause the most fear with their suicide bombs, but we have killed plenty of innocent Muslims with cruise missles and bombs, we just dub it "collataral damage".

I agree that we must fight terrorists, but the ends don't always justify the means.

Sure, we on high moral ground. We don't terrorize them. We don't fly suicide zombies into skyscapers, torture & execute innocent civilians, or behead captives.

But that shouldn't stop us from using every possible means to kill all Muslim terrorists by any means possible. Fuck 'em. I would like to see field nukes brought in to wipe them out of the caves in Afghanistan & Pakistan.

I could post for hours on "Rules of Engagement" and how it has caused the number of names on the wall to be much higher then should have been.
    It's what happens when politicians run wars. Good men die needlessly.

Fuck you Robert McNamara wherever you are.