Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Its 11:00 and I cant focus at work...

Quote Originally Posted by pyite32 View Post
    I just got back from the gym so I could help you out... Too bad for me that was my last distraction card until I get home....
    Appreciate the offer, but I am able to start tuning him out now that I realize why he is a dick to me. Dude is 5'8" and I am 6'7", Napoleon syndrome anyone?

I'm in Aruba...emailed the Hooters before hand to make sure they had NFL ticket...they do!! Been drinking all morning and getting ready to represent!! On the beach right now...heading to Hooters around 3pm.

Go Ravens!!
    Season Ticket Holder Since 1996 Sec 545

Quote Originally Posted by Dena Raven View Post
    I'm in Aruba...emailed the Hooters before hand to make sure they had NFL ticket...they do!! Been drinking all morning and getting ready to represent!! On the beach right now...heading to Hooters around 3pm.

Go Ravens!!
    aw man... So jealous. I had my honeymoon there, it's so awesome. I watched the horrible game against the Bengals 5 years ago when they blew us out at the Champs in the Marriott. Met Gabe Kapler, and although he was a Red Sox, he was extremely nice and gave autographs to anyone who asked.

I was leaving the bathroom at the same time as him and some guy asked him if it was annoying having all the people come up to him. He said, "No, it doesn't bother me at all. I am happy to talk to fans". Seemed genuine.
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

It's pretty amazing so far...no one is pushy, everyone is laid back. I love the open container law!! Trust me we wouldn't be here if it was a home game and I wouldn't commit to coming until I found a place to watch the game. ESPN International so a lot of Rugby and Soccer (which is what I expect) but we did have NBC and watched the Cincy game and the Was-Dal game last night

I did run into a Steelers fan (of course) but he was nice...said how everyone hated Rapistberger in Pitt. The wifi works on the beach so life is good right now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Appreciate the offer, but I am able to start tuning him out now that I realize why he is a dick to me. Dude is 5'8" and I am 6'7", Napoleon syndrome anyone?
    Damn 6'7, you wouldn't happen to be 330lbs. We sure could us some OL depth.

I did run into a Steelers fan (of course) but he was nice...said how everyone hated Rapistberger in Pitt. The wifi works on the beach so life is good right now.
    Why is it they are everywhere but Pittsburgh? :D

Seriously though my neighbor is from Pittsburgh and he thinks he should be off the team all together.

Have fun watching the game. :)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ScoNo View Post
    Damn 6'7, you wouldn't happen to be 330lbs. We sure could us some OL depth.
    LOL, nope off by about 100lbs. Although I am lacking in size I think I might have better technique than Cousins.

Quote Originally Posted by mjones73 View Post
    Why is it they are everywhere but Pittsburgh? :D

Seriously though my neighbor is from Pittsburgh and he thinks he should be off the team all together.

Have fun watching the game. :)
    Exactly!! Ran into them in Hawaii 2 yrs ago, and been to a good bit of the Caribbean and ran into them there.

We need to pop them in the mouth tonight...Go Ravens!!

Go Ravens!!
    You don't need Sunday ticket to watch the game. It'll be on ESPN Nationaly (or Internationaly in your case) , WJZ 13 locally.

So for some time I have been excited, but the feeling has finally hit me I am going to watch a meaningful Ravens football game tonight.

Not to mention Rex and his loud mouth puppies are making this more intense and exciting then I ever thought possible. We need to bust Sanchez's ass, we need to not let their D push around our O and take care of Rice and Flacco.

Kris Jenkins worries me a bit...He is aggresive and seems like the type that will take a cheap shot if it's open. We need to play like Ravens and show them we are not afraid to come and fight back.

Argh this afternoon is crawling!

12. Re: Its 11:00 and I cant focus at work...

3 hours until game time.