Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: AFCN games on Sun

Quote Originally Posted by baltimore_hokie View Post
    Who's ready to see the fireworks in Cincy after this loss (and a few more like it)?????
    My worry for next week is this debacle might rally them for the home opener next week. Could still be a very tough game
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

I am not worried about Cincy next week. Although they are trying to make a game of it.

Watching the Texans and they are doing great. Was a little dicey before halftime but Kubiac made perfect adjustments.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    My worry for next week is this debacle might rally them for the home opener next week. Could still be a very tough game
    There is no rallying that train wreck. They have oodles of talent, but forgot to hire a chemist. They cannot play together and there are a lot of finger pointers on the team. That and you cannot hide a bad offensive line spells disaster. Anybody seeing the Colts/Texans game WOW?

Blog Entries

Bengals are rallying NOW. Two offensive TDs since the Pats KR TD, they aren't going away without a fight.

The best thing is that their D is their weak point right now. We can go toe to toe with their offense, their D is what killed us last year.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

I noticed though that the Pats are built like us. Two young TE's and Gronk just scored over Rivers, that could easily have been Dickson or Pitta with the TD. I still like our chances against them, but they are a familiar division foe. Hurry up Monday.

ADD: The Pats missed two FG's as well in the first half. This game should have been over with along time ago.
    Last edited by Stealthbirds80; 09-12-2010 at 03:49 PM.

Blog Entries

Damn it Matt Ryan...bad pass picked off by Polamalu at the Pitt 30, they will win this game with a FG.

Everyone will talk about how Dixon can keep the Steelers afloat, it will be annoying as hell.

Matt Ryan is a rag arm. Thank God we did not get him. Michael Turner is looking very slow.

No good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

10. Re: AFCN games on Sun

So we finish today worrying much less about the Colts, but much more about the Texans. I'll take that.

So is the Pittsburgh defense that good, or is Matt Ryan just overrated?

I don't want to hear anymore comparisons between him and Flacco now.

And Pittsburgh wins a crappy game.

Houston is for real. They have had a lot of patience there for that team and its paying off. I would fear them this year.