Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Bart Scott is hardly a Ray Lewis Fan

Dont worry Houston, RavenTerps takes each and every chance he gets to trash Ray. He's the biggest hater of the greatest player to ever wear purple I have ever seen. Pretty sure Ray must have raped his wife or something. Seriously, he has a severe hatred for the man, it's pretty scary.....

Quote Originally Posted by RavenDKM View Post
    Dont worry Houston, RavenTerps takes each and every chance he gets to trash Ray. He's the biggest hater of the greatest player to ever wear purple I have ever seen. Pretty sure Ray must have raped his wife or something. Seriously, he has a severe hatred for the man, it's pretty scary.....
    Not trying to be a smartass here but if your trying to defend Ray as a likeable guy. I don't think saying he must have raped someones wife to do it is the way to go...

Not trying to be a smartass here but if your trying to defend Ray as a likeable guy. I don't think saying he must have raped someones wife to do it is the way to go...
    :word Agreed...that's bush league!

Quote Originally Posted by RavenDKM
    Do me two favors.

1. Keep posting and supporting TL and his site.

2. Never back me in a debate ever again.

Sorry guys, I was out of line.... One too many beers watching all this great football today. Wont happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenDKM
    Sorry guys, I was out of line.... One too many beers watching all this great football today. Wont happen again.
    No worries mate!

Quote Originally Posted by RavensNTerps;

Say what you want about whatever they did after they left, but do you really think it's a coincidence that Scott, AD, and Hartwell, for example, all sing similar tunes?

He's just not as popular as the media would lead you to beleive, take that with as big a grain of salt as you'd like.
    The problem with your take is that these guys didn't say Ray was a diva or anything like that. Hartwell and Scott left because they didn't want to be the other guy. And you see how well that worked out for Hartwell.

AD was the only one that took shots at Ray. And again how is his career doing right now?

Gotta like a guy who admits he's wrong instead of digging a deeper hole.

Well done

I'm of the opinion,as a fan with no first hand information from anyone who has played with Ray, anyone who hates Ray really just hates being in his shadow. There will always be personality conflicts, that's life, but to say he is hated seems like a stretch.
    There is only absolute black and absolute white, all else are shades of gray.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

I am sure some guys don't like Ray.

NEWSFLASH! Nobody is liked by everybody.

Wrong. EVERYBODY loves Raymond.

And yes, jealousy is definitely a Green-Eyed Monster.