Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Re: Tom Brady is father to 2 children??

Quote Originally Posted by crazyraven View Post
    Just because i dont give a rats ass about removing snow from the roof of my car because I have other things to do and I dont want to waste time
    So let me get this straight.

You don't give a rats ass about removing snow/ice from the roof of your car knowing that it can cause not only damage to other cars but injuries and death?

I've read your posts on this and Im still dumbfounded.

Just to be clear, you stick by your statement above?

PP

So let me get this straight.

You don't give a rats ass about removing snow/ice from the roof of your car knowing that it can cause not only damage to other cars but injuries and death?
    Compared to fathering two babies from two different women? You got that right.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

:insane:

Quote Originally Posted by crazyraven View Post
    Compared to fathering two babies from two different women? You got that right.
    No, not compared with fathering 2 babies with 2 women.

Again, is it your stance that you don't give a rats' ass about clearing ice/snow off your roof?

PP

Greg:

All I'm saying is that I'm a graduate student in Political Science. PLEASE don't try to state your or a group political opinion or theory as FACT

I live with a libertarian (He's French), and I'm exposed to various political opinion on a day to day basis as i interact with professors, students, grade papers, attend faculty events, etc.

So its not as though I'm writing off your libertarian view. But admit that your views have a slant, and PLEASE don't state them as fact.

And please don't scream LOOK AT THE STATISTICS because lots of numbers are gotten from lots of places with lots of possibly biassed methods.

For a good read, see what Deborah Stone has to say about numbers in her book "Policy Paradox"

-CBD

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

No, he doesn't. He has made it abundantly clear that he thinks the few minutes it takes to make others safer isn't worth it. He is the epitome of the "me-first" attitude that is pervading this country and has our culture on a rocket sled into a slag heap of dung.

All I'm saying is that I'm a graduate student in Political Science. PLEASE don't try to state your or a group political opinion or theory as FACT
    Dave, it is not my OPINION that 199 out of 200 people in poverty who don't have children out of wedlock, get ANY kind of job and graduate high school will get out of poverty. That is a fact. And if you venture back over this thread only one poster has continually posted facts to SUPPORT his opinion and you are reading his take right now.

FACT, poverty can be overcome by those in it by doing 3 simple things.
    OPINION, based on the above fact, poverty is caused by people making poor choices.

If you care to actually debate that point and quit trying to impress with me with your vast exposure to various opinions, positions and people then do it.

Again, is it your stance that you don't give a rats' ass about clearing ice/snow off your roof?
    If we are talking about a few inches I dont give a shit especially if it isnt packed. I have a carport so for the most part I dont have to worry about it. However if Im at work and some flakes fall on the roof while its snowing when Im there normally I'll just clear a window or two, let the deforster get the back window then Im on my way. If that make me the "He is the epitome of the "me-first" attitude" then I'm guilty as charged. You guys are over the top with this , you make it sound like I was driving drunk and shit.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Oh please, you are now completely shifting the argument. The discussion you blew off before regarded ice sheets flying off of cars and busting them up, something you blamed on the victims.

An inch of puffy snow that will blow off in the same manner in which it fell is immaterial and not what the discussion was about and you know it. We are talking about ice that is on roofs of vehicles and trailers that comes off in huge, hard, rock-like chunks.

This has been a fascinating thread for getting to know some people's credentials -- Raven Nurse has a minor in Psychology, CBD is a graduate student in Political Science and lives with a French Libertarian, and crazyraven is a certified moron who doesn't have the common sense to clear ice off the roof of his car.

Pretty soon, we'll be posting our resumes on this thread.

That is a fact.

You can't help yourself. That is the problem with political diehards, and why these discussions usually have about 0% usefulness outside the academic sphere.

Please produce said data that is "fact". Then please explain to me how the data was collected, the "N" size (if you don't know what that means, then there isn't a point to my saying it).

Then also tell me who commisioned the study to have this data collected, where the funding came from, and what the parameters were for this data (if it exists)

Oh yeah and also explain the research design and why they probably "decided" to leave out several other relevant variables. Did they control for heteroskedaticity? Did the data have any sort of selection bias? For that matter, was it "fudged" by doing any interesting permeutations to the data?

Do all of that w/o there being a shread of bias, and then maybe, MAYBE you can state it as fact.

But please don't tell me because you and the economist said so, its fact. If you think thats true, I think you should invest a few G to take a few basic classes in politics and political science

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Oh please, you are now completely shifting the argument. The discussion you blew off before regarded ice sheets flying off of cars and busting them up, something you blamed on the victims.

An inch of puffy snow that will blow off in the same manner in which it fell is immaterial and not what the discussion was about and you know it. We are talking about ice that is on roofs of vehicles and trailers that comes off in huge, hard, rock-like chunks.
    Greg...there is no sense arguing with this moron.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Quote Originally Posted by ClericBlackDave View Post
    Oh yeah and also explain the research design and why they probably "decided" to leave out several other relevant variables. Did they control for heteroskedaticity?
    Oh yeah, we have a grad student in the room. You're never as smart as when you're a college student. Question methodology and never admit you just might be wrong.

Explain why they "probably decided to leave out several other relevant variables" -- wow, strong arguement there.