Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Tom Brady is father to 2 children??

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleRulz View Post
    Don't you get it? When a "Willis McGahee" has 3 paternity suits in two years, he is said to have "character issues." When a "Tom Brady" is fathering babies left and right, we don't bring his character into issue. Don't you just love America. :usa:
    Uh, excuse me?

When it came out that Tom Brady's ex girlfriend was pregnant, it was ALL over the news.

It was the lead story on tons of talk shows. I listened to Dan Patrick talk about it for hours. Articles were written in many papers. Columnists for being interviewd about the articles written.

And you do know what paternity "suits" are, correct?

They are brought upon when the father is refusing to take responsiblity for the child or children.

Sorry, but either I missed it or Brady certainly isn't being sued.

Many celebrities/athletes have children out of wedlock. You don't hear about it because most acknowledge the children and at the least, take care of them financially.

Seems like Willis didn't want to do that and in turn got sued 3 times by 3 women.

It's not even in the same ballpark as Brady or many other athletes.

PP

I agree 100% with PP, but I really am in no mood to argue with PR about the usual.

Why is that "good" for Tom Brady? It certainly isn't good for the child
    It is good for the child if brady's a father and not trying to be a deadbeat dad like our new RB has been.

When a "Tom Brady" is fathering babies left and right, we don't bring his character into issue. Don't you just love America
    The key word is fathering.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

and what does this have to do with with the ravens
    Your Local Embroidery and screen printing Company..
    Cecil Countys Number 1 Raven Fan

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleRulz View Post
    Don't you get it? When a "Willis McGahee" has 3 paternity suits in two years, he is said to have "character issues." When a "Tom Brady" is fathering babies left and right, we don't bring his character into issue.
    And who is "we" in your above quote? I don't know what planet you are living on, but Brady's behavior is certainly drawing attention.

6. Re: Tom Brady is father to 2 children??

Quote Originally Posted by braven98 View Post
    and what does this have to do with with the ravens
    Apparently you didn't read my entire thread!

7. Re: Tom Brady is father to 2 children??

Quote Originally Posted by highwater View Post
    And who is "we" in your above quote? I don't know what planet you are living on, but Brady's behavior is certainly drawing attention.
    Yes, it is all over the news but, they are not putting Tom Brady down or speaking as if he is a criminal...Like they speak of McGahee...I've heard people glorifying Brady because he is with Giselle Butchen....Just sounding like a double standard to me... I don't condone any of their behavior, but Brady is still a hero to many and they sorta are alright with Brayd's behavior....

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Anyone remember when Kweisi Mfume was running for the House about fifteen years ago, and someone tried to embarrass him by pointing out he had a bunch of kids by a few different mothers?

He brought them all - kids, mothers - to a speaking event and basically lectured everyone on how proud he
    was of all the kids, and how proud he was to take care of them.
    Uh, he was running for the Senate. He is the former NAACP chairman and was elected to the House many years ago and served several terms.

And okay, so he is proud or whatever, but did he ever pay the tax payers back who paid for his children? Didn't hear about that, but most if not all of those mothers (5 children from 4 women) were on welfare.

There is something wrong with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    Yes, it is all over the news but, they are not putting Tom Brady down or speaking as if he is a criminal...Like they speak of McGahee...I've heard people glorifying Brady because he is with Giselle Butchen....Just sounding like a double standard to me... I don't condone any of their behavior, but Brady is still a hero to many and they sorta are alright with Brayd's behavior....
    HELLO!

Tom Brady isn't being SUED by 3 women.

He's acknowledged the pregnancy and said he looks forward to being the child's father.

Can you not see the difference?

PP

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

There's a small difference, but Tom Brady writing big checks and seeing his kid every other weekend isn't being a father. It's one thing to go through a divorce and want to be a father each and every day and another to fitting a kid into your schedule when convenient.

My respect for Brady has taken a nose dive.

The guy doesnt want to commit to one woman. Nothing wrong with that as long as he pays the bills and is part of the kids life. That Honey I'm home nonesense is long gone.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

That Honey I'm home nonesense is long gone.
    If you honestly believe that, then you are part of the problem.

I doubt that all of those single mothers and the kids on the street with absentee fathers with nothing better to do than kick beer cans around - or nobody to do it with - share your opinion.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012