Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
  1. Tom Brady is father to 2 children??

Tom Brady has been said to have two celebraties pregnant...He's not married to either so, I guess he'll have some paternity suits like Willis McGahee...Bet there won't be too big a stink about Brady like there has been about McGahee....

Re: Tom Brady is father to 2 children??

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    Tom Brady has been said to have two celebraties pregnant...He's not married to either so, I guess he'll have some paternity suits like Willis McGahee...Bet there won't be too big a stink about Brady like there has been about McGahee....
    Don't you get it? When a "Willis McGahee" has 3 paternity suits in two years, he is said to have "character issues." When a "Tom Brady" is fathering babies left and right, we don't bring his character into issue. Don't you just love America. :usa:
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

Paternity suits? The moms are like super-rich, aren't they? Then again, the publicity...

Ray's got like 9 kids. Its not a big deal.

People are just looking to find fault in Willis because if they didnt they would have nothing to talk about.
    "This year, our attitude when we’re on the field is we’re attacking, we want to put points on the board and then let our defense pin their ears back and have at it."
    -Mark Clayton

haha Ray only has 3 kids, from one mother I believe. But I don't care, and neither does the media. They find other ways to attack him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenatic20 View Post
    haha Ray only has 3 kids, from one mother I believe. But I don't care, and neither does the media. They find other ways to attack him.
    No Ray does have like 9 different kids from 6 different mothers. I don't care how many kids he has though, as long as he can take care of all them financially cause we know he's not a part of their life with his career and all.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    Umm...Dad?
    Admin Steve :uk:
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.

Watch him be Anna Nicole Smith's kids's dad.
    "This year, our attitude when we’re on the field is we’re attacking, we want to put points on the board and then let our defense pin their ears back and have at it."
    -Mark Clayton

Anyone remember when Kweisi Mfume was running for the House about fifteen years ago, and someone tried to embarrass him by pointing out he had a bunch of kids by a few different mothers?

He brought them all - kids, mothers - to a speaking event and basically lectured everyone on how proud he was of all the kids, and how proud he was to take care of them.

It was a nice moment in politics, which is really saying something. :)
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Leave Tom Brady alone and I imagine the media will as well. So What, if he has a few kids by different women. The family structure in America is not like it once was. Many couples are choosing not to get married or raising kids with out the traditional mothers and fathers. This is a new America. I say good for him.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

Quote Originally Posted by crazyraven View Post
    Leave Tom Brady alone and I imagine the media will as well. So What, if he has a few kids by different women. The family structure in America is not like it once was. Many couples are choosing not to get married or raising kids with out the traditional mothers and fathers. This is a new America. I say good for him.
    I mean, I think we should leave these guys alone and not invade their personal lives, but you are way off base here.

The new America? Is that something to be proud of? Having multiple children out of wedlock so the kid doesn't have a mother and a father together? Why would you promote that? Why is that "good" for Tom Brady? It certainly isn't good for the child.

And I don't know if it's so much of couples "choosing" to raise kids and not get married, or even stay together. I don't think Willis McGahee went around with the intentions to have 3 different children from 3 different mothers. Believe it or not, that's not the greatest environment to grow up in.

Back to my main point, though. I really don't care what these guys do with their lives (to an extent) unless it affects the team or their play. It's not really any of our business.

Quote Originally Posted by bassgtrst View Post
    Ray's got like 9 kids. Its not a big deal.

People are just looking to find fault in Willis because if they didnt they would have nothing to talk about.
    I BLEED RAVEN PURPLE!!!