Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Don't Let the Door Hit Ya, Jamal

Jamal thanks for the memories.
    But i hope to never see him in a ravens uniform again.
    The next time i will see him is in the backfield with Ray looking down at him.

What is really funny is that Jamal is telling the press in Cleveland how ineffective the Ravens running scheme was. In a roundabout way he is saying, the Browns must really suck if they couldn't stop me.

make sure you have cell service
    Your Local Embroidery and screen printing Company..
    Cecil Countys Number 1 Raven Fan

Almost Every time a player leaves people make him out to be expendable or worthless.
    Jamal said that the ravens had not addressed to OL well and he is right.
    The past few years we had an OL that could run block but couldn't pass block and boller "sucked" etc.
    This year the OL could pass block but not run block and Mcnair is a hero but Jamal sucks. No ther runner seemed to get anywhere this year either.

Jamal has his issues and is worn down, but behind a good OL like indy denver SD etc. he could still produce.

No matter what he is right about the OL. This coming year the ol looks bleak. Terry is not a good candidate for RT. The chances of a rookie being a solid starter at pick 29 or pick 65 are slim.
    A right sode of terry and vincent is scary.

Terry is not a good candidate for RT.
    To be fair, we don't really know if Terry can handle RT or not. We'll have to see what he can do there for a few games before we write him off.

The chances of a rookie being a solid starter at pick 29 or pick 65 are slim.
    Are you talking about a rookie on the O-line, or just rookies in general? We have drafted guys late in rounds 1 and 2, and they have become all pro's at their positions.

Quote Originally Posted by duffybr View Post
    Almost Every time a player leaves people make him out to be expendable or worthless.
    Hah! I thought the opposite was true. Every time someone leaves, I thought that meant the sky is falling. See, for instance Duane Starks, Gary Baxter, Edgerton Hartwell, Adalius Thomas. . .

Jamal has his issues and is worn down, but behind a good OL like indy denver SD etc. he could still produce.
    McGahee is a much better complement, in my humble opinion, to our strengths on offense then Jamal. Jamal runs behind a tight package, in the I formation with a caveman fullback cracking skulls in front of him. McGahee on the other hand is more of a slasher and will run in spread formations, where you will see a fullback less often and an additional WR - Demetrius Williams - more often. Our OL was not 'good' at run blocking for Jamal last year, but they may look much better blocking for a different style runner this year.

No matter what he is right about the OL. This coming year the ol looks bleak. Terry is not a good candidate for RT. The chances of a rookie being a solid starter at pick 29 or pick 65 are slim.
    A right sode of terry and vincent is scary.
    Unless I am mistaken, there will be another mini round of free agency as teams work post-draft to get under the cap.

Don't give up hope yet! :) :ihope:
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.