Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Kindle headed back to BMore

If Kindle can't put pads on and play for a while, he needs to be in EVERY meeting soaking up EVERY bit of information he can about this system. He knows to be getting stronger and smarter to make up for the valuable time he is missing this year.

If he stays on track and gets better, he could be another weapon added to next year's squad. I've said before that I think Cody will merit a selection at 25, let alone 57, so getting (a hopefully improved) Kindle next year would be icing on the cake.

He needs to take this season seriously as a chance to get better.

Blog Entries

Re: Kindle headed back to BMore

Quote Originally Posted by ScoNo View Post
    Well in a bad way I guess that keeps him off the field and gives his knee more time to recover as well. I see PUP at minimum and if he is not ready after week 6, he will go on IR until next season. So if he was smart and really wanted to be a stud, he will condition well this offseason and keep his nose in the play book, and watching how the D works.

I have said this before but it is worth mentioning again...If he was required to go to a Neuro rehab unit that is major which typically indicates a setback with brain injury....I am doubting at this point that is what he went to. I am guessing he probably needed something along the lines of a sub acute rehab where he recovers from physical ailments typically from a broken bone or debility.
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Nurse View Post
    I have said this before but it is worth mentioning again...If he was required to go to a Neuro rehab unit that is major which typically indicates a setback with brain injury....I am doubting at this point that is what he went to. I am guessing he probably needed something along the lines of a sub acute rehab where he recovers from physical ailments typically from a broken bone or debility.
    Thanks for sharing your expertise vis a vis an educated guess regading Kindle.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Lap View Post
    Thanks for sharing your expertise vis a vis an educated guess regading Kindle.
    x2

Wow and so soon after the tumble. That's youth for ya or the lure of the almighty $$. Either way I predict two things that he buys when he signs that contract. Either he's buying a Rancher in Owings Mills/Reisterstown or one of those chair elevators with seatbelts. Hell that maybe in his contract as must buys. Here's to a speedy recovery "King Serg".

Anybody find it slighlty amusing that the advertisement at the top of this thread is for a new Kindle?
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Anybody find it slighlty amusing that the advertisement at the top of this thread is for a new Kindle?
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller