Baltimore Ravens allocated in the various NFL Europa drafts

There seem to be 3 stages to player allocation. The first one is done by the league office, the second by the coaches of the various teams amongst those players allocated by the various nfl teams and the third stage seems to be college free agents.

The 5 Ravens scheduled to play:

Allocation
    Drew Olson, QB, Amsterdam Admirals
    Rob Abiamiri, TE, Amsterdam Admirals
    Kenny King, DT, Frankfurt Galaxy
    Jimmy Cottrell, LB, Frankfurt Galaxy

Allocation Draft
    Dan Oliphant, OT, Cologne Centurions

Notes
    I don't speak dutch, but considering there is a huge picture of Drew Olson topping the story of the allocations on the Amsterdam Admirals homepage I am guessing he might be, or have a good shot of becoming, the starting QB for them.

So if you ever wanted to see him in live action, games of the Amsterdam Admirals might be the way to see him perform.

Re: Baltimore Ravens allocated in the various NFL Europa drafts

From the article on the NFL Europa website:

Olson will quarterback the Amsterdam Admirals during the 2007 NFL Europa season. He was one of college football’s most prolific passers during his time at UCLA, ranking second on the school’s all-time charts after throwing for 8,532 yards and 67 touchdowns. Free agents Corey Bramlet and Matt Bohnet complete the Admirals quarterback lineup heading into training camp.
    Bramlet I liked coming out of Wyoming and will be a threat to Olson and some nice competition to start ahead of, but he should win this battle.

It isn’t exact… as a matter of fact it may even give you a headache. But it pretty much gets the idea across…

OLSON NEW QUARTERBACK ADMIRALSDrew Olson follow probable Gibran than as quarterback of the Admirals. The Baltimore Ravens coupled Olson to the from Amsterdam formatie. In the first round of the draft the Admirals made with that no bad turn. Also on the other positions Bart Andrus seems a good battle have beaten Drew Olson (23) stood last year as quarterback in the practice squad of the Baltimore Ravens. The Ravens pecked Olson on, after he played some fantastic seasons at the UCLA bruins. In loose Angeles he break several school record. Especially in its last year its performances knew no half-measure. 65 per cent of its passes came and with that conquered he more than 3000 yards. further he put its signature behind 31 touchdowns and finished UCLA that season with 10-2 a record. Many critici found Olson the most underestimated quarterback, after he was chosen by absolutely no plough in the NFL draft of 2006. afterwards signed he a contract for the practice squad of the Ravens. Jonathan Smith gets just like in a strong partner gets back just like running just like in 2005. Cedric Humes come on behalf of the New York Giants to the Netherlands. Humes stayed the previous years on the practice squads of the Steelers and the Giants. For that he shone at Virginia Tech. the other attackers in Europe can their udder nat will make for very to be experienced Admirals maintaining. Thus Kevin Garrett and Jamie Thompson have both this year still games played in the NFL. Kevin Garrett played three seasons games for Saint Louis Rams. Last year played he still a game for the Houston Texans. Jamie Thompson stood this season three games in the field for the New York jets also verdediger Brent grimes (23) comes a number confessed people against at the Admirals. Verdediger grimes played the previous season for the Atlanta Falcons just like Derrick Ballard. Ballard sees in grimes a very good player. He was the best corner that I have seen during the camp of the Falcons. He got flat before the end of training camp a blessure to its hams Alle teams in Europa kregen tijdens de eerste ronde van de draft achttien spelers. Op de onderstaande lijst staan alle namen van de spelers die naar de trainingskampen van de NFL Europa gaan. Vrijdag volgt de tweede en derde ronde van de draft en zal de lijst verder groeien.

Overigens is de draft LIVE te volgen via www.admirals.nl. De twee ronden vinden plaats om 15.00 en 19.00 uur Nederlandse tijd.

Wow. Confusing, but still more grammatical than a lot of posts I've seen on various message boards where english is the native language. Pass the aspirin. :)
    ENFORCE THE 1ST AMENDMENT WITH THE SECOND, NEVER DISARM

Hey, whadd-ya want from me. It was the first free translation website I found…

Here, have an asprin. ;)

Khaine that's awesome. I have no idea what it said but it's the most fun I've had for free in awhile.

> He got flat before the end of training camp a blessure to its hams
    Can't let the blessure get to you.

Thanks Khaine.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

To me, this is good news. This is much better then rotting on a PS to be picked. Now he has a year to figure out if he has what it takes to play QB in the NFL. If he is successful, he has a shot. If he is average at best, cut him loose. I'd still prefer to draft some competition for him, or extend Boller, or something, so that McNair isn't the only horse left in the stable next year.

Samuel Gutekunst, who as part of the NFL International Development Practice Squad program spent the 2006 season on the Ravens' practice squad has been assigned to the Berlin Thunder for the upcoming season.